I have black screen on all linux distro

yes ,also changed many times to start hdmi but black screen, monitor not disabling,just black screen

i said yes but not working

And i provided 2 links you should read and act upon accordingly…

Saying that something does not work without providing output, or that you don’t want to spend time reading some documentation and only want a solution is not going to take you far, as the community volunteers are not paid workers and the forum is not to be used as a commercial support service. Having said that manjaro has no control over the quality of the answers.

how i can provide system information when desktop not showing up ? :)))))))))))) kidding me ? i said rx560 4gb with hdmi port,i39100f ,asus prime h310m r2.0 , monitor s22f350

Do you know why my system works as it does?
No right? Because my system is different as yours…

Same with your problem, we can not help without details about your system and problem…

Boot from a Live-USB to get info.

Boot your system using a live USB - any live system will do - then it will be easier for you to deduct if it is your hardware which has failed you.

not working man nooooo :)) dont working anything , only grub loader showing up

:point_up:

Then we cant help :vulcan_salute:

i will try start ubuntu with rendered gpu ,if started…

Then press e at the loader - then add 3 to the kernel commandline and press F10 to boot.

I guess you mean to add e or emergency because we are not using SysV but systemd :wink:
Although they might have the same effect not sure… :woman_shrugging:

It does work similarly and will get you to multi-user.target

Although…uhmmm i think emergency only gives a root login without multi-user target IIRC…

e is short for edit - that is edit the current highlighted entry in grub.

I didn’t mean the key e i meant the kernel command line option e wich is short for emergency :wink:

I didn’t - I meant exactly what I wrote - adding the number 3 to the commandline will stop execution at runlevel 3 or multi-user.target - making it possible to get over the blackscreen caused by driver mismatch.

Lets put aside our misunderstanding among ourself and see what the OP (@darkangell ) does :rofl: