Wi-Fi problem since the last update

Hello guys,
I have a problem since I have made the last update ,
My Linux manjaro kde plasma connected to wifi network but there’s an exclamation mark on Wi-Fi icon ,
Although all mobile phones connected to the same Wi-Fi and it’s working fine for them .
Also when I reboot my system it shows up a message saying “failed to network wait configuration “ ,
Can anybody help ?

What shows ip a ?

1 Like

very weird error… will follow that topic…

Since you’re somewhat new around here, and may not know yet, I just wanted to mention that you don’t actually need to comment to follow a topic. This forum has a feature to help you, if you scroll down the page you’ll seen a button usually labelled normal and you can change that to watching or tracking.

Hi @Tair, and welcome!

In order for us, or anyone for that matter, to be able to provide assistance, more information is necessary. To that end, please see:

Hope you manage!

Tip:

To provide terminal output, copy the text you wish to share, and paste it here, surrounded by three (3) backticks, a.k.a grave accents. Like this:

```
pasted text
```

This will just cause it to be rendered like this:

Portaest sed
elementum
cursus nisl nisi
hendrerit ac quis
sit
adipiscing
tortor sit leo commodo.

Instead of like this:

Portaest sed elementum cursus nisl nisi hendrerit ac quis sit adipiscing tortor sit leo commodo.

Alternatively, paste the text you wish to format as terminal output, select all pasted text, and click the </> button on the taskbar. This will indent the whole pasted section with one TAB, causing it to render the same way as described above.

Thereby improving legibility and making it much easier for those trying to be of assistance.

Please edit your post accordingly.

1. Lo: <LOOPBACK, UP, LOWER_UP> mtu 65536 qdisc noqueue state UNKNOWN group default qlen 1000 od
    link/loopback 00:00:00:00:00:00 brd 00:00:00:00:00:00
    inet 127.0.0.1/8 scope host lo
    valid_lft forever preferred_lft forever
    inet6::1/128 scope host
  2. enp2s0: <NO-CARRIER, BROADCAST, MULTICAST, UP> mtu 1500 qdisc fq_codel state DOWN group default qlen 1000
    link/ether e4:b9:7a:e9:55:99 brd ff:ff:ff:ff:ff: ff

v 3: wlol: <BROADCAST, MULTICAST, UP , LOWER_UP> mtu 1500 qdisc noqueue state UP group default qlen 1000

link/ether 18:56:80:fd:ce: 6a brd ff:ff:ff:ff: ff: ff

altname wlp0s20f3

inet 192.168.1.3/24 brd 192.168.1.255 scope global dynamic noprefixroute wlol

valid_Ift 86259sec preferred_1ft 86259sec

inet6 fd58:d759:2cc6:a700:995c:49e0:538c:309b/64 scope global dynamic noprefixroute

valid_1ft 7121sec preferred_lft 3521sec

tr

EC

inet6 fe80::b9b3:718c: fe23:cc31/64 scope link noprefixroute

Tip:

When posting terminal output, copy the output and paste it here, wrapped in three (3) backticks, before AND after the pasted text. Like this:

```
pasted text
```

This will just cause it to be rendered like this:

Sed
sollicitudin dolor
eget nisl elit id
condimentum
arcu erat varius
cursus sem quis eros.

Instead of like this:

Sed sollicitudin dolor eget nisl elit id condimentum arcu erat varius cursus sem quis eros.

Alternatively, paste the text you wish to format as terminal output, select all pasted text, and click the </> button on the taskbar. This will indent the whole pasted section with one TAB, causing it to render the same way as described above.

Thereby increasing legibility thus making it easier for those trying to provide assistance.

Please edit your post accordingly.