Another testing branch update with some usual package updates for you.
- Most of our Kernels got updated
- Systemd 252
- OpenSSL 3.0
- Firefox 106.0.5
- Thunderbird 102.4.2
- LXQt 1.2.0
- Some KDE-git, Haskell and Python updates as usual
GNOME 43 is here!
New in Manjaro GNOME:
We now have Gradience in the Manjaro community repo (also available as a Flatpak) for your theme customization pleasure. There are community presets (currently unavailable) available or you can create your own.
- NEW Dynamic Wallpaper button: Create your own dynamic wallpaper
- NEW Appearance button to open Gradience for theme customization
- NEW The Firefox GNOME theme option automagically updates to the latest upstream version when toggling the radio button off and on again.
- FIXED: Layout preview images now match
KNOWN ISSUE: Missing required packages will not be automatically installed via Pamac. Please check optional dependencies of
Scaling settings for Xorg in GNOME Control Center are back! [HowTo] Gnome Xorg Fractional (per monitor) Scaling
Lonely leftover orphan packages that have been removed from the Arch / Manjaro repositories:
(Not compatible with Nautilus 43)
(Not compatible with Nautilus 43 & EOL)
Info about AUR packages
AUR (Arch User Repository) packages are neither supported by Arch nor Manjaro. Posts about them in Announcement topics are off-topic and will be flagged, moved or removed without warning.
You may need to rebuild any AUR packages that install files to site-packages …
Our current supported kernels
- linux419 4.19.264
- linux54 5.4.223
- linux510 5.10.153
- linux515 5.15.77
- linux519 5.19.17 [EOL]
- linux60 6.0.7
- linux61 6.1.0rc4
- linux515-rt 5.15.76_rt53
- linux60-rt 6.0.5_rt14
Package changes (Tue Nov 8 08:58:41 CET 2022)
- testing community x86_64: 2237 new and 2201 removed package(s)
- testing core x86_64: 66 new and 65 removed package(s)
- testing extra x86_64: 1083 new and 1175 removed package(s)
- testing kde-unstable x86_64: 407 new and 407 removed package(s)
- testing multilib x86_64: 66 new and 67 removed package(s)
A list of all package changes can be found here.
- No issue, everything went smoothly
- Yes there was an issue. I was able to resolve it myself.(Please post your solution)
- Yes i am currently experiencing an issue due to the update. (Please post about it)
Check if your mirror has already synced: