KDE Bluetooth devices disappears after locking the device

I didn’t know where to post this since it didn’t allow me to report the bug under Other.
But here’s my case.
Whenever I lock my device my Bluetooth list of devices disappear and I cannot connect to anything even if i try to re-pair. I have to restart my device every time this happens in order to work normally again until my device locks out.

This happened after upgrading to Kernel 5.15.13_rtl and the latest Manjaro Update

first quetsion, you’re using a realtimekernel ? can you give us more details

:+1: Welcome to Manjaro! :+1:

1. Please read this:
    [HowTo] Provide System Information
    and press the three dots below your post and press the :pencil2: to give us more information so we can see what’s really going on.
    Now we know the symptom of the disease, but we need some more probing to know where the origin lies… :grin:
  2. An inxi --admin --verbosity=7 --filter --no-host --width would be the minimum required information for us to be able to help you. (Personally Identifiable Information like serial numbers and MAC addresses will be filtered out by the above command)
    Also, please copy-paste that output in-between 3 backticks ``` at the beginning and end of the code/text.

:+1:

It’s a known bug.
https://bugs.kde.org/show_bug.cgi?id=449178
Until it gets fixed in the next release of Plasma, you can press Alt+F2, then type
plasmashell --replace
and press Enter. Also, you can load the Bluetooth KCM to see the devices.

1 Like

As suggested here you can restart the service as a workaround:

sudo systemctl restart bluetooth
2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.