Error: 'grub.debug.malloc' not found - Anyone Subject Matter Expert up for a challenge?

Little back story. I am an old geezer and nerd at heart. My kids call me Sheldon.

I made the plunge over a year ago, I went all in, and I proudly (or attempt to) use my Manjaro powered Thinkpad P52 professionally for a small engineering consulting business I have and have done my best to distance myself from Windows as much as possible and I have been totally fascinated with the world of Linux and have been bitten by the Open Source bug.

BUT!! This stuff is really challenging for me and I struggle to understand the technical aspect of it all. I read and read, but it is like drinking from a fire hose.

Summarized to the best I can: I updated my system and lost my external monitor support. I had read about Timeshift and how awesome of a tool it was and installed it along time ago. So struggling to fix my issues, I thought it was time to put Timeshift to work and initiated a rollback.

Then I was met with the Grub error: grub.debug.malloc. I Googled my corn dog fingers to death and found references to everything but malloc. Calloc was the closest sounding thing.

I have three hard drives on my machine and they are all discombobulated. Initially I thought it safer to plunge into the world of Linux by segregating Manjaro into its own drive. However, I evidently and ignorantly some how managed to install two versions of Windows on two separate drives, as well as two versions of Manjaro on one drive. Not sure how I managed all of that. But in my attempt to boot into the system with a fresh Manjaro ISO, I now have 3 versions of Manajaro installed. But in all of this technically challenging frustration, and on a positive note, I did overwrite one of the windows installs with a new Manjaro in the process, so on the bright side I am one step closer to being free from Windows.

However, in what seems like a game of Russian roulette, I can now use my machine at least and have access to all of my data via my previous and broken Manjaro install.

Can someone please point me to a really dumbed down tutorial, on how I might could rescue my home folder with all my settings, programs, etc… and move it to my new shiny install of Manajaro and clean up the mess?

I have managed to also locate my old home folder and the config file for Grub, in the event that editing the old grub file might provide a solution somehow.

FYI, my old daily driver version of Manajaro was also sick and has been telling me that it could not load the Postgres SQL server for months now. But looking into that issue was pretty scary sounding and things seemed to work okay, so I left sleeping dogs alone as they say.

I would appreciate any pointers, direction to any very basic tutorials that I could attempt to being to understand it all, etc… Such as what is a shell? What is and how to boot into TTY, or any similar type information that I spent the entire day and most of last night reading.

Any words of wisdom would be appreciated.

Hello,

See if this will help

If is related to the older version of the database while upgrading to the newer version, then this should help, see the last entry in the PostgreSQL - ArchWiki even tho is better to read it all …

1 Like

Bogdancovaciu,

Thank you for your reply and apologies for not thanking you sooner. Since I am a one man business and the fact that I rely on my computer for my livelihood and the more I struggled with my issue the more I seemed to get into a downward spiral of complete, total confusion. I started forgetting what steps I had tried and which tutorial was which by this point.

So I packed up my trusty P52 Thinkpad, and went from one computer store to another in search of someone that I was more than willing to pay to assist me. However, it seems that in my small town, that Linux is some mythical beast that no one knows anything about. Which I find strange being that College Station, Texas is home to one of the largest public colleges in the state and also know for their excellent engineering programs to boot.

I never did find support from any of the computer stores, but I remembered a friend that works in the IT profession and he took pity on me to assist. However, he had a very limited working knowledge of Linux as well, but at least he understood the concepts much better than I.

I am not a total idiot, in that I have Timeshift install and setup, and also have Deja Vu backing up my data twice daily (I think) to an external drive. I had previously attempted to restore my system with a Timeshift snapshot that I thought would be far back enough (about 10 days I think) that it would avoid the issues I have been dealing with. However, my Timeshift restore attempt was a failure and I wrongly assumed that I had somehow managed to screw up Timeshift as well. You have to understand that my confidence by this time was all but gone.

So when I mentioned the Timeshift attempt to my friend, we decided to try it again, and accessing a live ISO to access the system as we had been doing, he choose a snapshot from January of this year and IT WORKED! Thank YOU!

However, I am not out of the woods yet it seems because Pacman is broken. It will not update my system through the GUI or via Konsole and i have went through every tutorial I can find at least three times, as well as followed the directions of the gracious folks in the forums such as yourself to resolve my issues to no avail.

It seems to be related to key-rings. However I have also update my mirrors more times than i can remember. But none of the tutorials I have followed seem to help.

Remembering that I am by no means a computer expert, but believe me I conducted a copious amount of research before choosing Manjaro to be my foray into the world of Linux, but I would not even consider myself as an amateur at this point. There just is so much to learn and seems to be so many moving pieces and I am afraid that even a “Dummies” book on Linux would be too complicated at this point. Does anyone have a “Manjaro for Kindergatener’s” book with lots of pictures and perhaps it might come with a box of crayons?

Any assistance would obviously be much appreciated. And if you or anyone else would be gracious enough to provide me with “dumbed down” instructions in order to provide you with any system information you might need, I am obviously more than willing to comply and I am certainly not giving up by going back to Windows.

Kind regards,
Linux Wannabe

so if you fixed your grub, and now you have only update issue, run update command, and post output from it here:
pamac update

Brahma,
Thank you for your response. Yes, it seems grub is fixed. I even have restarted several times, with fingers crossed of course, and it boots right up as it should.

I ran the command, and it is a whole lot of stuff, and so much that Konsole seems to have cut off some of it, because I could not scroll back up to the command (pacman update). But here it is:

fakeroot                                   1.29-1                        (1.26-1)                                  core       
  perl                                       5.36.0-1                      (5.34.0-3)                                core       
  python-urllib3                             1.26.11-1                     (1.26.7-5)                                extra      
  python-chardet                             5.0.0-1                       (4.0.0-5)                                 extra      
  python-idna                                3.3-4                         (3.3-3)                                   extra      
  python-requests                            2.28.1-1                      (2.26.0-5)                                extra      
  python-certifi                             2022.06.15-1                  (2021.10.8-3)                             community  
  python-npyscreen                           4.10.5-7                      (4.10.5-6)                                community  
  pacman                                     6.0.1-12                      (6.0.1-2)                                 core       
  gcab                                       1.5-1                         (1.4-1)                                   extra      
  appstream-glib                             0.8.1-1                       (0.7.18-3)                                extra      
  appstream-qt                               0.15.4-1                      (0.15.1-1)                                extra      
  archlinux-appstream-data                   20220727-1                    (20211210-1)                              extra      
  archlinux-keyring                          20220727-1                    (20211028-1)                              core       1.1 MB
  kparts                                     5.96.0-1                      (5.89.0-1)                                extra      
  libutempter                                1.2.1-3                       (1.2.1-1)                                 extra      
  kpty                                       5.96.0-1                      (5.89.0-1)                                extra      
  libzip                                     1.9.2-1                       (1.8.0-1)                                 extra      
  ark                                        22.04.3-1                     (21.12.0-1)                               extra      
  assimp                                     5.2.4-2                       (5.1.4-1)                                 extra      
  libsigc++                                  2.10.8-1                      (2.10.7-2)                                extra      
  glibmm                                     2.66.4-1                      (2.66.2-1)                                extra      
  atkmm                                      2.28.3-1                      (2.28.2-2)                                extra      
  autoconf-archive                           1:2022.02.11-1                (1:2021.02.19-4)                          community  
  babl                                       0.1.92-1                      (0.1.88-2)                                extra      
  exiv2                                      0.27.5-3                      (0.27.5-1)                                extra      
  poppler                                    22.08.0-1                     (21.11.0-1)                               extra      
  poppler-qt5                                22.08.0-1                     (21.11.0-1)                               extra      
  kfilemetadata                              5.96.0-1                      (5.89.0-1)                                extra      
  kidletime                                  5.96.0-1                      (5.89.0-1)                                extra      
  baloo                                      5.96.0-1                      (5.89.0-1)                                extra      
  baloo-widgets                              22.04.3-1                     (21.12.0-1)                               extra      
  binutils                                   2.39-2                        (2.36.1-3)                                core       
  bison                                      3.8.2-4                       (3.8.2-1)                                 core       
  bitwarden                                  2022.8.1-1                    (1.30.0-1)                                community  
  blas                                       3.10.1-1                      (3.10.0-1)                                extra      
  openexr                                    3.1.5-1                       (3.1.3-1)                                 extra      
  glu                                        9.0.2-3                       (9.0.2-1)                                 extra      
  glew                                       2.2.0-3                       (2.2.0-2)                                 extra      
  cblas                                      3.10.1-1                      (3.10.0-1)                                extra      
  lapack                                     3.10.1-1                      (3.10.0-1)                                extra      
  python-numpy                               1.23.1-1                      (1.21.5-1)                                extra      
  fftw                                       3.3.10-3                      (3.3.10-1)                                extra      
  jsoncpp                                    1.9.5-2                       (1.9.5-1)                                 extra      
  openxr                                     1.0.24-1                      (1.0.20-2)                                community  
  freeglut                                   3.2.2-2                       (3.2.1-2)                                 extra      
  tinyxml                                    2.6.2-9                       (2.6.2-8)                                 community  
  opencolorio                                2.1.2-1                       (2.1.1-2)                                 extra      
  jasper                                     3.0.6-1                       (2.0.33-1)                                extra      
  libraw                                     0.20.2-2                      (0.20.2-1)                                extra      
  fmt                                        8.1.1-2                       (8.0.1-2)                                 extra      
  pugixml                                    1.12.1-1                      (1.11.4-1)                                community  
  pybind11                                   2.10.0-1                      (2.9.0-1)                                 community  
  libde265                                   1.0.8-2                       (1.0.8-1)                                 extra      
  libheif                                    1.12.0-3                      (1.12.0-2)                                extra      
  openimageio                                2.3.18.0-1                    (2.2.18.0-4)                              community  
  libmpc                                     1.2.1-2                       (1.2.1-1)                                 core       
  gcc                                        12.1.1-4                      (11.1.0-3)                                core       
  compiler-rt                                14.0.6-1                      (13.0.0-2)                                extra      
  clang                                      14.0.6-2                      (13.0.0-4)                                extra      
  openshadinglanguage                        1.11.17.0-4                   (1.11.16.0-4)                             community  
  tbb                                        2021.5.0-2                    (2021.5.0-1)                              extra      
  openimagedenoise                           1.4.3-1                       (1.4.1-2)                                 community  
  jemalloc                                   1:5.3.0-1                     (1:5.2.1-6)                               extra      
  libspnav                                   1.0-1                         (0.2.3-3)                                 extra      
  ptex                                       2.4.2-1                       (2.4.1-3)                                 community  
  opensubdiv                                 3.4.4-11                      (3.4.4-8)                                 community  
  log4cplus                                  2.0.8-1                       (2.0.7-1)                                 community  
  openvdb                                    9.1.0-1                       (9.0.0-9)                                 community  
  embree                                     3.13.4-1                      (3.13.2-2)                                community  
  libharu                                    2.4.0-1                       (2.3.0-5)                                 community  
  blender                                    17:3.2.2-1                    (17:3.0.0-4)                              community  
  bluez                                      5.65-2                        (5.62-1)                                  extra      
  bluez-qt                                   5.96.0-1                      (5.89.0-1)                                extra      
  bluedevil                                  1:5.24.6-1                    (1:5.23.4-1)                              extra      
  bluez-libs                                 5.65-2                        (5.62-1)                                  extra      
  botan                                      2.19.2-1                      (2.18.2-3)                                extra      
  frameworkintegration                       5.96.0-1                      (5.89.0-1)                                extra      
  kdecoration                                5.24.6-1                      (5.23.4-1)                                extra      
  breeze-icons                               5.96.0-1                      (5.89.0-1.1)                              extra      
  breeze                                     5.24.6-1                      (5.23.4-1)                                extra      
  breeze-gtk                                 5.24.6-1                      (5.23.4-1)                                extra      
  breezy                                     3.2.2-2                       (3.2.1-1)                                 extra      
  bubblewrap                                 0.6.2-1                       (0.5.0-1)                                 extra      
  cairo-perl                                 1.109-2                       (1.109-1)                                 extra      
  kholidays                                  1:5.96.0-1                    (1:5.89.0-1)                              extra      
  calendarsupport                            22.04.3-1                     (21.12.0-1)                               extra      
  xmlsec                                     1.2.34-1                      (1.2.33-1)                                extra      
  ceph-libs                                  15.2.14-6                     (15.2.14-5)                               community  
  cfitsio                                    1:4.1.0-1                     (1:4.0.0-1)                               extra      
  cgal                                       5.5-1                         (4.14.3-3)                                community  
  chromaprint                                1.5.1-3                       (1.5.1-1)                                 extra      
  talloc                                     2.3.4-1                       (2.3.3-3)                                 extra      
  tevent                                     1:0.13.0-1                    (1:0.11.0-3)                              extra      
  ldb                                        2:2.5.2-2                     (2:2.4.1-4)                               extra      
  smbclient                                  4.16.4-3                      (4.15.3-2)                                extra      
  cifs-utils                                 7.0-1                         (6.14-1)                                  extra      
  ckbcomp                                    1.208-1                       (1.207-1)                                 extra      
  clazy                                      1.11-2                        (1.10-2)                                  extra      
  jre-openjdk-headless                       18.0.2.u9-1                   (17.0.1.u12-1)                            extra      
  jre-openjdk                                18.0.2.u9-1                   (17.0.1.u12-1)                            extra      
  jdk-openjdk                                18.0.2.u9-1                   (17.0.1.u12-1)                            extra      
  clojure                                    1.11.1.1155-1                 (1.10.3.1040-1)                           community  
  clucene                                    2.3.3.4-12                    (2.3.3.4-11)                              extra      
  libuv                                      1.44.2-1                      (1.42.0-1)                                extra      
  cmake                                      3.23.3-1                      (3.22.1-5)                                extra      
  coin                                       4.0.0.f4e446-3                (4.0.0.f4e446-2)                          community  
  coin-or-asl                                2.0.0-1                       (1.4.3-1)                                 community  
  coin-or-coinutils                          2.11.6-1                      (2.11.4-1)                                community  
  coin-or-osi                                0.108.7-1                     (0.108.6-1)                               community  
  suitesparse                                5.12.0-1                      (5.10.1-2)                                extra      
  coin-or-clp                                1.17.7-2                      (1.17.6-1)                                community  
  coin-or-cgl                                0.60.6-1                      (0.60.3-1)                                community  
  coin-or-cbc                                2.10.8-1                      (2.10.5-4)                                community  
  coin-or-mp                                 1.8.4-4                       (1.8.4-2)                                 community  
  libgusb                                    0.3.10-2                      (0.3.8-1)                                 extra      
  colord                                     1.4.6-1                       (1.4.5-4)                                 extra      
  libyuv                                     r2322+3aebf69d-1              (r2266+eb6e7bb6-1)                        community  
  libavif                                    0.10.1-2                      (0.9.3-1)                                 community  
  gd                                         2.3.3-4                       (2.3.3-3)                                 extra      
  libgphoto2                                 2.5.30-1                      (2.5.27-1)                                extra      
  net-snmp                                   5.9.1-4                       (5.9.1-3)                                 extra      
  poppler-glib                               22.08.0-1                     (21.11.0-1)                               extra      
  sane                                       1.1.1-1                       (1.0.32-3)                                extra      
  colord-sane                                1.4.6-1                       (1.4.5-4)                                 extra      
  cpupower                                   5.19-1                        (5.15-2)                                  community  
  iw                                         5.19-1                        (5.16-1)                                  core       
  wireless-regdb                             2022.06.06-1                  (2021.08.28-1)                            core       
  cronie                                     1.6.1-1                       (1.5.7-2)                                 core       
  qpdf                                       10.6.3-1                      (10.5.0-1)                                extra      
  ijs                                        0.35-4                        (0.35-3)                                  extra      
  cups-filters                               1.28.15-2                     (1.28.10-2)                               extra      
  cups-pk-helper                             0.2.6-5                       (0.2.6-4)                                 extra      
  iproute2                                   5.19.0-1                      (5.15.0-2)                                core       
  dhclient                                   4.4.3-3                       (4.4.2.P1-4)                              extra      
  ding-libs                                  0.6.2-1                       (0.6.1-3)                                 core       
  discount                                   2.2.7.b-1                     (2.2.7-1)                                 extra      
  gc                                         8.2.0-3                       (8.2.0-2)                                 core       
  gzip                                       1.12-1                        (1.11-1)                                  core       
  dkms                                       3.0.6-1                       (3.0.3-1)                                 extra      
  dmidecode                                  3.4-1                         (3.3-1)                                   extra      
  dnsmasq                                    2.86-2                        (2.86-1)                                  extra      
  kdnssd                                     5.96.0-1                      (5.89.0-1)                                extra      
  kio-extras                                 22.04.3-1                     (21.12.0-1)                               extra      
  kuserfeedback                              1.2.0-1                       (1.0.0-1)                                 extra      
  dolphin                                    22.04.3-1                     (21.12.0-1)                               extra      
  dolphin-plugins                            22.04.3-1                     (21.12.0-1)                               extra      
  ed                                         1.18-1                        (1.17-1)                                  core       
  efivar                                     38-2                          (37-4)                                    core       
  efibootmgr                                 18-1                          (17-2)                                    core       
  electron                                   20.0.0-1                      (16.0.4-1)                                community  
  electron14                                 14.2.9-2                      (14.2.2-1)                                community  
  elfutils                                   0.187-2                       (0.186-2)                                 core       
  enchant                                    2.3.3-1                       (2.3.2-1)                                 extra      
  eventviews                                 22.04.3-1                     (21.12.0-1)                               extra      
  f2fs-tools                                 1.15.0-1                      (1.14.0-3)                                extra      
  faac                                       1.30-3                        (1.30-2)                                  extra      
  ffmpegthumbs                               22.04.3-1                     (21.12.0-1)                               extra      
  flashrom                                   1.2-4                         (1.2-2)                                   community  
  ostree                                     2022.5-2                      (2021.6-1)                                extra      
  xdg-dbus-proxy                             0.1.4-1                       (0.1.2-3)                                 extra      
  sbc                                        2.0-1                         (1.5-2)                                   extra      
  serd                                       0.30.14-1                     (0.30.10-1)                               community  
  sord                                       0.16.12-3                     (0.16.8-1)                                community  
  lv2                                        1.18.8-1                      (1.18.2-1)                                community  
  sratom                                     0.6.12-1                      (0.6.8-3)                                 community  
  lilv                                       0.24.18-1                     (0.24.12-4)                               community  
  pipewire                                   1:0.3.56-1                    (1:0.3.42-2)                              extra      
  fuse3                                      3.11.0-1                      (3.10.5-1)                                extra      
  libmm-glib                                 1.18.10-2                     (1.18.4-1)                                extra      
  geocode-glib                               3.26.4-1                      (3.26.2-1)                                extra      
  geoclue                                    2.6.0-2                       (2.5.7-4)                                 extra      
  rtkit                                      0.13-2                        (0.13-1)                                  extra      
  xdg-desktop-portal-kde                     5.24.6-1                      (5.23.4-1)                                extra      
  xdg-desktop-portal                         1.15.0-1                      (1.12.1-1)                                extra      
  flatpak                                    1:1.12.7-1                    (1.12.2-1)                                extra      
  fluidsynth                                 2.2.8-1                       (2.2.4-1)                                 extra      
  foomatic-db                                3:20220328-1                  (3:20211116-1)                            extra      
  perl-capture-tiny                          0.48-6                        (0.48-5)                                  extra      
  perl-ffi-checklib                          0.28-3                        (0.28-2)                                  extra      
  perl-file-which                            1.27-2                        (1.24-2)                                  extra      
  perl-path-tiny                             0.122-2                       (0.120-1)                                 community  
  perl-alien-build                           2.51-1                        (2.46-1)                                  extra      
  perl-alien-libxml2                         0.17-3                        (0.17-2)                                  extra      
  perl-xml-libxml                            2.0207-3                      (2.0207-2)                                extra      
  perl-clone                                 0.45-4                        (0.45-3)                                  extra      
  perl-dbi                                   1.643-4                       (1.643-3)                                 extra      
  foomatic-db-engine                         4:20220521-1                  (4:20200206-1)                            extra      
  netcdf                                     4.9.0-3                       (4.8.1-1)                                 community  
  jxrlib                                     0.2.4-1                       (0.2.1-3)                                 community  
  freeimage                                  3.18.0-15                     (3.18.0-12)                               community  
  vtk                                        9.1.0-19                      (9.1.0-9)                                 community  
  opencascade                                1:7.5.3-3                     (7.5.3-4)                                 community  
  python-shiboken2                           5.15.5-3                      (5.15.2-13)                               extra      
  pyside2                                    5.15.5-3                      (5.15.2-5)                                extra      
  pyside2-tools                              5.15.5-3                      (5.15.2-1)                                extra      
  perl-error                                 0.17029-4                     (0.17029-3)                               extra      
  perl-timedate                              2.33-4                        (2.33-3)                                  extra      
  perl-mailtools                             2.21-6                        (2.21-5)                                  extra      
  git                                        2.37.2-1                      (2.34.1-1)                                extra      
  python-gitdb                               1:4.0.9-1                     (1:4.0.7-3)                               community  
  python-gitpython                           3.1.27-1                      (3.1.24-3)                                community  
  python-cycler                              0.11.0-1                      (0.10.0-10)                               community  
  python-fonttools                           4.34.4-1                      (4.28.5-1)                                community  
  python-kiwisolver                          1.4.3-1                       (1.3.2-3)                                 community  
  python-pyparsing                           3.0.9-1                       (2.4.7-6)                                 extra      
  python-packaging                           21.3-1                        (20.9-7)                                  extra      
  libraqm                                    0.9.0-1                       (0.8.0-1)                                 extra      
  libimagequant                              4.0.1-1                       (2.17.0-1)                                community  
  python-pillow                              9.2.0-1                       (8.4.0-3)                                 community  
  python-matplotlib                          3.5.2-1                       (3.5.1-1)                                 community  
  soqt                                       1.6.0-3                       (1.6.0-2)                                 community  
  python-pivy                                0.6.7-1                       (0.6.6-3)                                 community  
  qt5-tools                                  5.15.5+kde+r1-3               (5.15.2+kde+r17-4)                        extra      
  qt5-sensors                                5.15.5+kde+r0-1               (5.15.2-1)                                extra      
  hyphen                                     2.8.8-4                       (2.8.8-3)                                 extra      
  woff2                                      1.0.2-4                       (1.0.2-3)                                 extra      
  qt5-webkit                                 5.212.0alpha4-15              (5.212.0alpha4-11)                        extra      
  qt5-xmlpatterns                            5.15.5+kde+r0-1               (5.15.2-1)                                extra      
  xerces-c                                   3.2.3-6                       (3.2.3-5)                                 extra      
  freecad                                    0.20.1-2                      (0.19.3-11)                               community  
  gobject-introspection-runtime              1.72.0-1                      (1.70.0-4)                                extra      
  libjcat                                    0.1.11-1                      (0.1.9-1)                                 community  
  fwupd-efi                                  1.3-1                         (1.1-1)                                   community  
  libmbim                                    1.26.4-1                      (1.26.2-1)                                extra      
  libqrtr-glib                               1.2.2-2                       (1.2.0-1)                                 extra      
  libqmi                                     1.30.8-1                      (1.30.2-1)                                extra      
  protobuf-c                                 1.4.1-1                       (1.4.0-2)                                 extra      
  fwupd                                      1.8.3-1                       (1.7.3-1)                                 community  
  openssh                                    9.0p1-1                       (8.8p1-1)                                 core       
  gcr                                        3.41.1-2                      (3.41.0-1)                                extra      
  proj                                       9.0.1-1                       (8.2.0-1)                                 community  
  libfreexl                                  1.0.6-2                       (1.0.6-1)                                 community  
  geos                                       3.11.0-1                      (3.9.1-1)                                 community  
  libgeotiff                                 1.7.1-1                       (1.6.0-3)                                 community  
  unixodbc                                   2.3.11-1                      (2.3.9-1)                                 core       
  librttopo                                  1.1.0-5                       (1.1.0-3)                                 community  
  libspatialite                              5.0.1-3                       (5.0.1-1)                                 community  
  gdal                                       3.5.1-2                       (3.4.0-1)                                 community  
  source-highlight                           3.1.9-8                       (3.1.9-7)                                 extra      
  gdb-common                                 12.1-1                        (11.1-4)                                  extra      
  gdb                                        12.1-1                        (11.1-4)                                  extra      
  lensfun                                    1:0.3.3-1                     (0.3.95-6)                                extra      
  libspiro                                   1:20220722-1                  (1:20200505-2)                            extra      
  luajit                                     2.1.0.beta3.r439.g633f265f-1  (2.0.5-3)                                 community  
  gegl                                       0.4.38-1                      (0.4.34-1)                                extra      
  numactl                                    2.0.14-3                      (2.0.14-1)                                extra      
  ghc-libs                                   9.0.2-1                       (9.0.1-5)                                 community  
  libpaper                                   1.1.28-2                      (1.1.28-1)                                extra      
  libidn                                     1.41-1                        (1.38-1)                                  extra      
  ghostscript                                9.56.1-1                      (9.55.0-3)                                extra      
  graphviz                                   5.0.0-2                       (2.50.0-2)                                extra      
  gimp                                       2.10.32-1                     (2.10.30-1)                               extra      
  git-lfs                                    3.2.0-1                       (3.0.2-1)                                 community  
  glib-perl                                  1.329.3-3                     (1.329.3-2)                               extra      
  glib2-docs                                 2.72.3-1                      (2.70.2-1)                                core       
  glibc-locales                              2.35-1                        (2.33-1)                                  community  
  glslang                                    11.11.0-1                     (11.7.1-2)                                extra      
  gnome-keyring                              1:42.1-1                      (1:40.0-1.1)                              extra      
  harfbuzz-icu                               5.1.0-1                       (3.2.0-1)                                 extra      
  libwpe                                     1.12.2-1                      (1.12.0-1)                                extra      
  wpebackend-fdo                             1.12.1-1                      (1.12.0-1)                                extra      
  libmanette                                 0.2.6-3                       (0.2.6-2)                                 community  
  webkit2gtk-4.1                             2.36.6-1                      (2.34.3-1)                                extra      
  yelp-xsl                                   42.0-1                        (41.1-1)                                  extra      
  libhandy                                   1.6.3-1                       (1.4.0-1)                                 extra      
  yelp                                       42.1-2                        (41.2-1)                                  extra      
  gnucash-docs                               4.11-1                        (4.9-1)                                   community  
  gnustep-base                               1.28.0-4                      (1.28.0-3)                                community  
  python-zipp                                3.8.1-1                       (3.6.0-3)                                 community  
  python-markdown                            3.4.1-1                       (3.3.6-3)                                 community  
  python-more-itertools                      8.13.0-2                      (8.10.0-4)                                community  
  python-tomli                               2.0.1-1                       (1.2.2-4)                                 extra      
  python-setuptools                          1:61.3.1-1                    (1:57.4.0-6)                              extra      
  python-markupsafe                          2.1.1-1                       (2.0.1-3)                                 extra      
  gobject-introspection                      1.72.0-1                      (1.70.0-4)                                extra      
  gradle                                     7.5.1-1                       (7.3.3-1)                                 community  
  graphicsmagick                             1.3.38-3                      (1.3.37-1)                                extra      
  groff                                      1.22.4-7                      (1.22.4-6)                                core       
  grub                                       2.06.r261.g2f4430cc0-1        (2.06-2)                                  core       
  grub-btrfs                                 4.11-2                        (4.11-1)                                  community  
  gspell                                     1.10.0-2                      (1.8.4-1)                                 extra      
  gssproxy                                   0.9.1-2                       (0.8.4-1)                                 core       
  gst-libav                                  1.20.3-1                      (1.18.5-1)                                extra      
  gst-plugins-bad-libs                       1.20.3-1                      (1.18.5-4)                                extra      
  libbs2b                                    3.1.0-8                       (3.1.0-7)                                 extra      
  libkate                                    0.4.1-8                       (0.4.1-7)                                 extra      
  neon                                       0.32.2-1                      (0.32.1-1)                                extra      
  libdvdread                                 6.1.3-1                       (6.1.2-1)                                 extra      
  rtmpdump                                   1:2.4.r99.f1b83c1-2           (1:2.4.r96.fa8646d-6)                     extra      
  soundtouch                                 2.3.1-2                       (2.3.0-1)                                 extra      
  gupnp                                      1:1.4.3-1                     (1:1.4.1-1)                               extra      
  libnice                                    0.1.19-1                      (0.1.18-2)                                extra      
  mpg123                                     1.30.2-1                      (1.29.3-1)                                extra      
  lib32-glibc                                2.36-2                        (2.33-5)                                  core       
  libopenmpt                                 0.6.4-1                       (0.6.0-1)                                 extra      
  libavtp                                    0.2.0-1                       (0.1.0-2)                                 extra      
  svt-hevc                                   1.5.1-2                       (1.5.1-1)                                 community  
  raptor                                     2.0.15-19                     (2.0.15-17)                               extra      
  imagemagick                                7.1.0.45-1                    (7.1.0.19-1)                              extra      
  gst-plugins-bad                            1.20.3-1                      (1.18.5-4)                                extra      
  wavpack                                    5.5.0-1                       (5.4.0-1)                                 extra      
  libshout                                   1:2.4.6-1                     (1:2.4.5-1)                               extra      
  imlib2                                     1.9.1-1                       (1.7.5-1)                                 extra      
  gst-plugins-good                           1.20.3-1                      (1.18.5-2)                                extra      
  gst-plugins-ugly                           1.20.3-1                      (1.18.5-2)                                extra      
  gtest                                      1.12.1-1                      (1.11.0-3)                                community  
  gtk4                                       1:4.6.6-1                     (1:4.4.1-1)                               extra      
  gtk4-demos                                 1:4.6.6-1                     (1:4.4.1-1)                               extra      
  gtk4-docs                                  1:4.6.6-1                     (1:4.4.1-1)                               extra      
  gtkmm3                                     3.24.6-1                      (3.24.5-2)                                extra      
  gvfs                                       1.50.2-1                      (1.48.1-1)                                extra      
  gvfs-afc                                   1.50.2-1                      (1.48.1-1)                                extra      
  gvfs-gphoto2                               1.50.2-1                      (1.48.1-1)                                extra      
  gvfs-mtp                                   1.50.2-1                      (1.48.1-1)                                extra      
  libnfs                                     5.0.2-1                       (4.0.0-4)                                 community  
  gvfs-nfs                                   1.50.2-1                      (1.48.1-1)                                extra      
  gvfs-smb                                   1.50.2-1                      (1.48.1-1)                                extra      
  libkdcraw                                  22.04.3-1                     (21.12.0-1)                               extra      
  gwenview                                   22.04.3-1                     (21.12.0-1)                               extra      
  haskell-base-orphans                       0.8.6-59                      (0.8.5-22)                                community  
  haskell-hashable                           1.4.0.2-31                    (1.3.4.1-7)                               community  
  haskell-integer-logarithms                 1.0.3.1-6                     (1.0.3.1-5)                               community  
  haskell-primitive                          0.7.4.0-19                    (0.7.2.0-35)                              community  
  haskell-scientific                         0.3.7.0-67                    (0.3.7.0-31)                              community  
  haskell-attoparsec                         0.14.4-28                     (0.14.2-3)                                community  
  haskell-base-compat                        0.12.1-1                      (0.11.2-6)                                community  
  haskell-base-compat-batteries              0.12.1-41                     (0.11.2-169)                              community  
  haskell-data-fix                           0.3.2-56                      (0.3.2-20)                                community  
  haskell-dlist                              1.0-174                       (1.0-118)                                 community  
  haskell-tagged                             0.8.6.1-5                     (0.8.6.1-4)                               community  
  haskell-distributive                       0.6.2.1-157                   (0.6.2.1-120)                             community  
  haskell-indexed-traversable                0.1.2-2                       (0.1.2-1)                                 community  
  haskell-transformers-compat                0.7.2-1                       (0.7.1-1)                                 community  
  haskell-comonad                            5.0.8-154                     (5.0.8-117)                               community  
  haskell-th-abstraction                     0.4.4.0-1                     (0.4.3.0-1)                               community  
  haskell-bifunctors                         5.5.12-15                     (5.5.11-38)                               community  
  haskell-assoc                              1.0.2-151                     (1.0.2-113)                               community  
  haskell-these                              1.1.1.1-152                   (1.1.1.1-114)                             community  
  haskell-strict                             0.4.0.1-125                   (0.4.0.1-87)                              community  
  haskell-time-compat                        1.9.6.1-51                    (1.9.6.1-15)                              community  
  haskell-unordered-containers               0.2.19.1-23                   (0.2.15.0-1)                              community  
  haskell-splitmix                           0.1.0.4-84                    (0.1.0.4-14)                              community  
  haskell-random                             1.2.1.1-36                    (1.2.1-32)                                community  
  haskell-uuid-types                         1.0.5-71                      (1.0.5-35)                                community  
  haskell-vector                             0.12.3.1-112                  (0.12.3.1-23)                             community  
  haskell-aeson                              1.5.6.0-123                   (1.5.6.0-64)                              community  
  haskell-cmdargs                            0.10.21-4                     (0.10.21-3)                               community  
  haskell-aeson-pretty                       0.8.9-74                      (0.8.9-14)                                community  
  haskell-colour                             2.3.6-118                     (2.3.6-46)                                community  
  haskell-ansi-terminal                      0.11.3-9                      (0.11-191)                                community  
  haskell-appar                              0.1.8-13                      (0.1.8-12)                                community  
  haskell-hourglass                          0.2.12-200                    (0.2.12-164)                              community  
  haskell-basement                           0.0.14-1                      (0.0.12-3)                                community  
  haskell-memory                             0.17.0-20                     (0.16.0-35)                               community  
  haskell-asn1-types                         0.3.4-160                     (0.3.4-121)                               community  
  haskell-asn1-encoding                      0.9.6-181                     (0.9.6-142)                               community  
  haskell-asn1-parse                         0.9.5-181                     (0.9.5-142)                               community  
  haskell-async                              2.2.4-90                      (2.2.3-94)                                community  
  haskell-base16-bytestring                  1.0.2.0-34                    (1.0.1.0-78)                              community  
  haskell-base64-bytestring                  1.2.1.0-55                    (1.2.1.0-19)                              community  
  haskell-blaze-builder                      0.4.2.2-2                     (0.4.2.2-1)                               community  
  haskell-blaze-markup                       0.8.2.8-84                    (0.8.2.8-48)                              community  
  haskell-blaze-html                         0.9.1.2-178                   (0.9.1.2-142)                             community  
  haskell-byteable                           0.1.1-25                      (0.1.1-24)                                community  
  haskell-byteorder                          1.0.4-24                      (1.0.4-23)                                community  
  haskell-case-insensitive                   1.2.1.0-157                   (1.2.1.0-121)                             community  
  haskell-cereal                             0.5.8.2-2                     (0.5.8.2-1)                               community  
  haskell-data-default-class                 0.1.2.0-24                    (0.1.2.0-23)                              community  
  haskell-data-default-instances-containers  0.0.1-36                      (0.0.1-35)                                community  
  haskell-data-default-instances-dlist       0.0.1-252                     (0.0.1-195)                               community  
  haskell-old-locale                         1.0.0.7-30                    (1.0.0.7-29)                              community  
  haskell-data-default-instances-old-locale  0.0.1-36                      (0.0.1-35)                                community  
  haskell-data-default                       0.7.1.1-239                   (0.7.1.1-182)                             community  
  haskell-file-embed                         0.0.15.0-1                    (0.0.14.0-3)                              community  
  haskell-erf                                2.0.0.0-24                    (2.0.0.0-23)                              community  
  haskell-quickcheck                         2.14.2-338                    (2.14.2-243)                              community  
  haskell-syb                                0.7.2.1-154                   (0.7.2.1-93)                              community  
  haskell-pandoc-types                       1.22.2-29                     (1.22-120)                                community  
  haskell-safe                               0.3.19-8                      (0.3.19-7)                                community  
  haskell-text-icu                           0.8.0.2-2                     (0.7.1.0-4)                               community  
  haskell-th-lift                            0.8.2-12                      (0.8.2-10)                                community  
  haskell-th-lift-instances                  0.1.19-41                     (0.1.19-4)                                community  
  haskell-unicode-collation                  0.1.3.2-14                    (0.1.3.1-10)                              community  
  haskell-uniplate                           1.6.13-139                    (1.6.13-89)                               community  
  haskell-split                              0.2.3.4-199                   (0.2.3.4-163)                             community  
  haskell-vector-algorithms                  0.8.0.4-119                   (0.8.0.4-83)                              community  
  haskell-mono-traversable                   1.0.15.3-68                   (1.0.15.3-15)                             community  
  haskell-unliftio-core                      0.2.0.1-9                     (0.2.0.1-8)                               community  
  haskell-resourcet                          1.2.6-4                       (1.2.4.3-20)                              community  
  haskell-conduit                            1.3.4.2-71                    (1.3.4.2-15)                              community  
  haskell-network                            3.1.2.7-32                    (3.1.2.5-5)                               community  
  haskell-zlib                               0.6.3.0-14                    (0.6.2.3-51)                              community  
  haskell-streaming-commons                  0.2.2.4-28                    (0.2.2.2-1)                               community  
  haskell-typed-process                      0.2.10.1-7                    (0.2.8.0-4)                               community  
  haskell-conduit-extra                      1.3.6-12                      (1.3.5-188)                               community  
  haskell-xml-types                          0.3.8-8                       (0.3.8-7)                                 community  
  haskell-xml-conduit                        1.9.1.1-126                   (1.9.1.1-63)                              community  
  haskell-citeproc                           0.7-7                         (0.4.1-55)                                community  
  haskell-unicode-data                       0.3.0-21                      (0.2.0-1)                                 community  
  haskell-unicode-transforms                 0.4.0.1-20                    (0.4.0-2)                                 community  
  haskell-commonmark                         0.2.2-7                       (0.2.1-27)                                community  
  haskell-emojis                             0.1.2-28                      (0.1-129)                                 community  
  haskell-th-compat                          0.1.3-51                      (0.1.3-15)                                community  
  haskell-network-uri                        2.6.4.1-89                    (2.6.4.1-53)                              community  
  haskell-commonmark-extensions              0.2.3.2-4                     (0.2.1.2-34)                              community  
  haskell-commonmark-pandoc                  0.2.1.2-62                    (0.2.1.1-34)                              community  
  haskell-socks                              0.6.1-184                     (0.6.1-145)                               community  
  haskell-cryptonite                         0.30-24                       (0.29-35)                                 community  
  haskell-pem                                0.2.4-237                     (0.2.4-198)                               community  
  haskell-x509                               1.7.7-10                      (1.7.5-178)                               community  
  haskell-x509-store                         1.6.9-35                      (1.6.7-177)                               community  
  haskell-x509-validation                    1.6.12-40                     (1.6.11-177)                              community  
  haskell-tls                                1.6.0-6                       (1.5.6-2)                                 community  
  haskell-x509-system                        1.6.7-38                      (1.6.6-245)                               community  
  haskell-connection                         0.3.1-208                     (0.3.1-158)                               community  
  haskell-cookie                             0.4.5-12                      (0.4.5-11)                                community  
  haskell-digest                             0.0.1.3-2                     (0.0.1.3-1)                               community  
  haskell-doclayout                          0.4-4                         (0.3.0.2-43)                              community  
  haskell-hsyaml                             0.2.1.1-12                    (0.2.1.0-134)                             community  
  haskell-text-conversions                   0.3.1.1-14                    (0.3.1-100)                               community  
  haskell-doctemplates                       0.10.0.2-3                    (0.10.0.1-14)                             community  
  haskell-errors                             2.3.0-65                      (2.3.0-63)                                community  
  haskell-glob                               0.10.2-44                     (0.10.2-8)                                community  
  haskell-haddock-library                    1.10.0-151                    (1.10.0-74)                               community  
  lua                                        5.4.4-2                       (5.4.3-1)                                 extra      
  haskell-hslua                              2.2.0-11                      (1.3.0.1-81)                              community  
  haskell-hslua-module-path                  1.0.1-38                      (0.1.0.1-66)                              community  
  haskell-temporary                          1.3-438                       (1.3-327)                                 community  
  haskell-hslua-module-system                1.0.1-37                      (0.2.2.1-137)                             community  
  haskell-hslua-module-text                  1.0.1-37                      (0.3.0.1-125)                             community  
  haskell-http                               4000.4.1-18                   (4000.3.16-101)                           community  
  haskell-http-types                         0.12.3-251                    (0.12.3-198)                              community  
  haskell-iproute                            1.7.12-32                     (1.7.11-46)                               community  
  haskell-mime-types                         0.1.0.9-14                    (0.1.0.9-13)                              community  
  haskell-http-client                        0.7.12-2                      (0.7.9-21)                                community  
  haskell-http-client-tls                    0.3.6.1-35                    (0.3.5.3-470)                             community  
  haskell-ipynb                              0.2-33                        (0.1.0.1-256)                             community  
  haskell-jira-wiki-markup                   1.4.0-67                      (1.4.0-31)                                community  
  haskell-juicypixels                        3.3.7-24                      (3.3.6-8)                                 community  
  haskell-old-time                           1.1.0.3-30                    (1.1.0.3-29)                              community  
  haskell-sha                                1.6.4.4-19                    (1.6.4.4-18)                              community  
  haskell-utf8-string                        1.0.2-104                     (1.0.2-68)                                community  
  haskell-skylighting-core                   0.12.3.1-8                    (0.11-49)                                 community  
  haskell-skylighting                        0.12.3.1-8                    (0.11-47)                                 community  
  haskell-tagsoup                            0.14.8-180                    (0.14.8-144)                              community  
  haskell-xml                                1.3.14-30                     (1.3.14-29)                               community  
  haskell-texmath                            0.12.5.1-6                    (0.12.3.1-26)                             community  
  haskell-zip-archive                        0.4.2.1-24                    (0.4.1-150)                               community  
  haveged                                    1.9.18-1                      (1.9.15-1)                                extra      
  hdparm                                     9.64-1                        (9.62-1)                                  core       
  htop                                       3.2.1-1                       (3.1.2-1)                                 extra      
  hunspell                                   1.7.0-4                       (1.7.0-3)                                 extra      
  libx86emu                                  3.5-2                         (3.5-1)                                   community  
  perl-encode-locale                         1.05-9                        (1.05-8)                                  extra      
  perl-http-date                             6.05-5                        (6.05-4)                                  extra      
  perl-file-listing                          6.15-2                        (6.14-2)                                  extra      
  perl-html-tagset                           3.20-12                       (3.20-11)                                 extra      
  perl-io-html                               1.004-3                       (1.004-2)                                 extra      
  perl-lwp-mediatypes                        6.04-2                        (6.04-1)                                  extra      
  perl-uri                                   5.12-1                        (5.10-1)                                  extra      
  perl-http-message                          6.37-1                        (6.34-1)                                  extra      
  perl-html-parser                           3.78-2                        (3.76-2)                                  extra      
  perl-http-cookies                          6.10-3                        (6.10-2)                                  extra      
  perl-http-daemon                           6.14-2                        (6.12-1)                                  extra      
  perl-http-negotiate                        6.01-10                       (6.01-9)                                  extra      
  perl-net-http                              6.22-2                        (6.21-2)                                  extra      
  perl-try-tiny                              0.31-2                        (0.31-1)                                  extra      
  perl-www-robotrules                        6.02-10                       (6.02-9)                                  extra      
  perl-libwww                                6.67-1                        (6.58-1)                                  extra      
  perl-xml-parser                            2.46-4                        (2.46-3)                                  extra      
  perl-xml-writer                            0.900-1                       (0.625-7)                                 community  
  hwinfo                                     22.1-1                        (21.80-1)                                 community  
  python-gobject                             3.42.2-1                      (3.42.0-3)                                extra      
  libibus                                    1.5.26-2                      (1.5.25-5)                                extra      
  ibus                                       1.5.26-2                      (1.5.25-5)                                extra      
  incidenceeditor                            22.04.3-1                     (21.12.0-1)                               extra      
  lib2geom                                   1.2-2                         (1.1-2)                                   extra      
  librevenge                                 0.0.4-4                       (0.0.4-3)                                 extra      
  libcdr                                     0.1.7-4                       (0.1.7-3)                                 extra      
  libwpg                                     0.3.3-3                       (0.3.3-2)                                 extra      
  libvisio                                   0.1.7-7                       (0.1.7-6)                                 extra      
  python-lxml                                4.9.1-1                       (4.6.5-1)                                 extra      
  inkscape                                   1.2.1-2                       (1.1.1-5)                                 extra      
  intel-ucode                                20220809-1                    (20210608-1)                              extra      
  inxi                                       3.3.20.1-1                    (3.3.11.1-1)                              community  
  jre8-openjdk-headless                      8.345.u01-1                   (8.u312-2)                                extra      
  jre8-openjdk                               8.345.u01-1                   (8.u312-2)                                extra      
  java-commons-daemon                        1.3.1-1                       (1.2.4-1)                                 extra      
  java-jsvc                                  1.3.1-1                       (1.2.4-1)                                 extra      
  jfsutils                                   1.1.15-8                      (1.1.15-7)                                core       
  js78                                       78.15.0-4                     (78.15.0-1)                               community  
  kaccounts-providers                        22.04.3-1                     (21.12.0-1)                               extra      
  kactivities-stats                          5.96.0-1                      (5.89.0-1)                                extra      
  kactivitymanagerd                          5.24.6-1                      (5.23.4-1)                                extra      
  kamera                                     22.04.3-1                     (21.12.0-1)                               extra      
  ktexteditor                                5.96.0-1                      (5.89.0-1)                                extra      
  kate                                       22.04.3-1                     (21.12.0-1)                               extra      
  kcolorpicker                               0.2.0-1                       (0.1.6-1)                                 extra      
  kdesu                                      5.96.0-1                      (5.89.0-1)                                extra      
  kde-cli-tools                              5.24.6-1                      (5.23.4-1)                                extra      
  kde-gtk-config                             5.24.6-1                      (5.23.4-1)                                extra      
  qqc2-desktop-style                         5.96.0-1                      (5.89.0-1)                                extra      
  kpeople                                    5.96.0-1                      (5.89.0-1)                                extra      
  kdeconnect                                 22.04.3-1                     (21.12.0-1)                               extra      
  libkexiv2                                  22.04.3-1                     (21.12.0-1)                               extra      
  kdegraphics-thumbnailers                   22.04.3-1                     (21.12.0-1)                               extra      
  kunitconversion                            5.96.0-1                      (5.89.0-1)                                extra      
  kemoticons                                 5.96.0-1                      (5.89.0-1)                                extra      
  kdelibs4support                            5.96.0-1                      (5.89.0-1)                                extra      
  perl-parse-yapp                            1.21-5                        (1.21-4)                                  community  
  liburing                                   2.2-1                         (2.1-1)                                   extra      
  samba                                      4.16.4-3                      (4.15.3-2)                                extra      
  kdenetwork-filesharing                     22.04.3-1                     (21.12.0-1)                               extra      
  ktnef                                      22.04.3-1                     (21.12.0-1)                               extra      
  libksieve                                  22.04.3-1                     (21.12.0-1)                               extra      
  kpkpass                                    22.04.3-1                     (21.12.0-1)                               extra      
  libphonenumber                             1:8.12.52-3                   (8.12.39-3)                               extra      
  kitinerary                                 22.04.3-3                     (21.12.0-1)                               extra      
  kontactinterface                           22.04.3-1                     (21.12.0-1)                               extra      
  kdepim-addons                              22.04.3-1                     (21.12.0-1)                               extra      
  knotifyconfig                              5.96.0-1                      (5.89.0-1)                                extra      
  libksysguard                               5.24.6-1                      (5.23.4-1)                                extra      
  ksystemstats                               5.24.6-1                      (5.23.4-1)                                extra      
  libqalculate                               4.2.0-1                       (3.22.0-1)                                extra      
  xorg-xsetroot                              1.1.2-3                       (1.1.2-2)                                 extra      
  xorg-xmessage                              1.0.6-1                       (1.0.5-2)                                 extra      
  milou                                      5.24.6-1                      (5.23.4-1)                                extra      
  layer-shell-qt                             5.24.6-1                      (5.23.4-1)                                extra      
  kscreenlocker                              5.24.6-1                      (5.23.4-1)                                extra      
  xcb-util-cursor                            0.1.3-4                       (0.1.3-3)                                 extra      
  kwayland-server                            5.24.6-1                      (5.23.4-1)                                extra      
  lib32-alsa-lib                             1.2.7.2-1                     (1.2.6.1-1)                               multilib   
  pipewire-media-session                     1:0.4.1-2                     (1:0.4.1-1)                               extra      
  kwin                                       5.24.6-1                      (5.23.4-1)                                extra      
  plasma-integration                         5.24.6-1                      (5.23.4-1)                                extra      
  libkscreen                                 5.24.6-1                      (5.23.4-1)                                extra      
  kquickcharts                               5.96.0-1                      (5.89.0-1)                                extra      
  plasma-workspace                           5.24.6-1                      (5.23.4-3)                                extra      
  kdeplasma-addons                           5.24.6-1                      (5.23.4-1)                                extra      
  kdiff3                                     1.9.6-1                       (1.9.4-1)                                 extra      
  kdoctools                                  5.96.0-1                      (5.89.0-1)                                extra      
  keditbookmarks                             22.04.3-1                     (21.12.0-1)                               extra      
  systemsettings                             5.24.6-3                      (5.23.4-1)                                extra      
  kgamma5                                    5.24.6-1                      (5.23.4-1)                                extra      
  kget                                       22.04.3-1                     (21.12.0-1)                               extra      
  kjs                                        5.96.0-1                      (5.89.0-1)                                extra      
  khtml                                      5.96.0-1                      (5.89.0-1)                                extra      
  khelpcenter                                22.04.3-1                     (21.12.0-1)                               extra      
  khotkeys                                   5.24.6-1                      (5.23.4-1)                                extra      
  kimageannotator                            0.6.0-1                       (0.5.3-1)                                 extra      
  kimageformats                              5.96.0-1                      (5.89.0-1)                                extra      
  vulkan-tools                               1.3.217-1                     (1.2.199-1)                               extra      
  xorg-xdpyinfo                              1.3.3-4                       (1.3.2-4)                                 extra      
  kinfocenter                                5.24.6-1                      (5.23.4-1)                                extra      
  kinit                                      5.96.0-1                      (5.89.0-1)                                extra      
  kleopatra                                  22.04.3-1                     (21.12.0-1)                               extra      
  kmenuedit                                  5.24.6-1                      (5.23.4-1)                                extra      
  libkomparediff2                            22.04.3-1                     (21.12.0-1)                               extra      
  kompare                                    22.04.3-1                     (21.12.0-1)                               extra      
  konsole                                    22.04.3-1                     (21.12.0-1)                               extra      
  smartmontools                              7.3-1                         (7.2-1)                                   extra      
  kpmcore                                    22.04.3-1                     (21.12.0-1)                               extra      
  kscreen                                    5.24.6-1                      (5.23.4-1)                                extra      
  ksshaskpass                                5.24.6-1                      (5.23.4-1)                                extra      
  ksystemlog                                 22.04.3-1                     (21.12.0-1)                               extra      
  socat                                      1.7.4.3-1                     (1.7.4.1-1)                               extra      
  kwallet-pam                                5.24.6-1                      (5.23.4-1)                                extra      
  kwayland-integration                       5.24.6-1                      (5.23.4-1)                                extra      
  kwrited                                    5.24.6-1                      (5.23.4-1)                                extra      
  lib32-alsa-plugins                         1.2.7.1-1                     (1.2.6-1)                                 multilib   
  lib32-gcc-libs                             12.1.1-4                      (11.1.0-3)                                core       
  lib32-brotli                               1.0.9-4                       (1.0.9-2)                                 multilib   
  lib32-libunistring                         1.0-1                         (0.9.10-1)                                multilib   
  lib32-libidn2                              2.3.3-1                       (2.3.2-1)                                 multilib   
  lib32-e2fsprogs                            1.46.5-1                      (1.46.4-1)                                multilib   
  lib32-openssl                              1:1.1.1.q-1                   (1:1.1.1.m-1)                             multilib   
  lib32-libxcrypt                            4.4.28-2                      (4.4.27-1)                                multilib   
  lib32-libldap                              2.6.3-1                       (2.6.0-1)                                 multilib   
  lib32-krb5                                 1.19.3-2                      (1.19.2-2)                                multilib   
  lib32-libpsl                               0.21.1-2                      (0.21.1-1)                                multilib   
  lib32-zlib                                 1.2.12-1                      (1.2.11-3)                                multilib   
  lib32-zstd                                 1.5.2-1                       (1.5.0-2)                                 multilib   
  lib32-curl                                 7.84.0-1                      (7.80.0-1)                                multilib   
  lib32-libtirpc                             1.3.2-2                       (1.3.2-1)                                 multilib   
  lib32-libcap                               2.65-1                        (2.62-1)                                  multilib   
  lib32-libgpg-error                         1.45-1                        (1.43-1)                                  multilib   
  lib32-libgcrypt                            1.10.1-1                      (1.9.4-1)                                 multilib   
  lib32-systemd                              251.4-1                       (250-1)                                   multilib   
  lib32-dbus                                 1.14.0-1                      (1.12.20-1)                               multilib   
  lib32-expat                                2.4.8-1                       (2.4.2-1)                                 multilib   
  lib32-flac                                 1.3.4-3                       (1.3.3-1)                                 multilib   
  lib32-libxau                               1.0.9-2                       (1.0.9-1)                                 multilib   
  lib32-libxcb                               1.15-1                        (1.14-1)                                  multilib   
  lib32-libx11                               1.8.1-1                       (1.7.3.1-1)                               multilib   
  lib32-libxext                              1.3.4-2                       (1.3.4-1)                                 multilib   
  lib32-libxrender                           0.9.10-3                      (0.9.10-2)                                multilib   
  lib32-libxrandr                            1.5.2-2                       (1.5.2-1)                                 multilib   
  lib32-libdrm                               2.4.112-1                     (2.4.109-1)                               multilib   
  lib32-libffi                               3.4.2-4                       (3.4.2-3)                                 multilib   
  lib32-readline                             8.1.002-1                     (8.1.001-1)                               multilib   
  lib32-icu                                  71.1-1                        (70.1-1)                                  multilib   
  lib32-libxml2                              2.9.14-1                      (2.9.12-2)                                multilib   
  lib32-wayland                              1.21.0-1                      (1.20.0-1)                                multilib   
  lib32-libxxf86vm                           1.1.4-3                       (1.1.4-2)                                 multilib   
  lib32-libxdamage                           1.1.5-2                       (1.1.5-1)                                 multilib   
  lib32-libelf                               0.187-1                       (0.186-2)                                 multilib   
  lib32-libunwind                            1.6.2-1                       (1.5.0-1)                                 multilib   
  lib32-llvm-libs                            14.0.6-2                      (13.0.0-1)                                multilib   
  lib32-vulkan-icd-loader                    1.3.221-1                     (1.2.202-1)                               multilib   
  lib32-mesa                                 22.1.6-1                      (21.3.2-1)                                multilib   
  lib32-libglvnd                             1.4.0-3                       (1.4.0-1)                                 multilib   
  lib32-freeglut                             3.2.2-2                       (3.2.1-1)                                 multilib   
  lib32-util-linux                           2.38.1-1                      (2.37.2-1)                                multilib   
  lib32-libxmu                               1.1.3-2                       (1.1.3-1)                                 multilib   
  lib32-glu                                  9.0.2-3                       (9.0.2-1)                                 multilib   
  lib32-glew                                 2.2.0-3                       (2.2.0-1)                                 multilib   
  lib32-libasyncns                           1:0.8+r3+g68cd5af-1           (0.8+3+g68cd5af-2)                        multilib   
  lib32-libltdl                              2.4.7-2                       (2.4.6+42+gb88cebd5-1)                    multilib   
  lib32-libxtst                              1.2.3-3                       (1.2.3-2)                                 multilib   
  lib32-opus                                 1.3.1-2                       (1.3.1-1)                                 multilib   
  lib32-libsndfile                           1.1.0-1                       (1.0.31-1)                                multilib   
  lib32-libpulse                             16.1-1                        (15.0-1)                                  multilib   
  lib32-tdb                                  1.4.7-1                       (1.4.5-1)                                 multilib   
  lib32-libcanberra                          1:0.30+r2+gc0620e4-1          (0.30+2+gc0620e4-5)                       multilib   
  lib32-libva                                2.15.0-1                      (2.13.0-1)                                multilib   
  lib32-libva-mesa-driver                    22.1.6-1                      (21.3.2-1)                                multilib   
  mesa-demos                                 8.5.0-2                       (8.4.0-6)                                 extra      
  lib32-mesa-demos                           8.5.0-1                       (8.4.0-3)                                 multilib   
  lib32-p11-kit                              0.24.1-1                      (0.24.0-2)                                multilib   
  libabw                                     0.1.3-3                       (0.1.3-2)                                 extra      
  libdbusmenu-glib                           16.04.0-5                     (16.04.0-4)                               community  
  libdbusmenu-gtk3                           16.04.0-5                     (16.04.0-4)                               community  
  libindicator-gtk3                          12.10.1-10                    (12.10.1-9)                               community  
  libappindicator-gtk3                       12.10.0.r296-2                (12.10.0.r296-1)                          community  
  liblangtag                                 0.6.4-1                       (0.6.3-2)                                 extra      
  libe-book                                  0.1.3-11                      (0.1.3-10)                                extra      
  libebml                                    1.4.2-2                       (1.4.2-1)                                 extra      
  libepubgen                                 0.1.1-3                       (0.1.1-2)                                 extra      
  libfreehand                                0.1.2-4                       (0.1.2-3)                                 extra      
  libgee                                     0.20.5-2                      (0.20.4-1)                                extra      
  libgit2                                    1:1.4.4-1                     (1:1.3.0-1)                               extra      
  libgnomekbd                                1:3.26.1+r5+g54da436-1        (3.26.1+2+g8d02ebd-2)                     extra      
  libixion                                   0.17.0-2                      (0.16.1-9)                                extra      
  libktorrent                                22.04.3-1                     (21.12.0-1)                               extra      
  liblouis                                   3.22.0-1                      (3.20.0-2)                                extra      
  libmatroska                                1.6.3-2                       (1.6.3-1)                                 extra      
  libmikmod                                  3.3.11.1-6                    (3.3.11.1-4)                              extra      
  libmpdclient                               2.20-2                        (2.20-1)                                  extra      
  libmspub                                   0.1.4-12                      (0.1.4-11)                                extra      
  libmwaw                                    0.3.21-2                      (0.3.21-1)                                extra      
  libmythes                                  1:1.2.4-5                     (1:1.2.4-4)                               extra      
  libnm                                      1.38.4-1                      (1.32.12-2)                               extra      
  libnumbertext                              1.0.10-1                      (1.0.7-1)                                 extra      
  liborcus                                   0.17.2-2                      (0.16.1-10)                               extra      
  libpackagekit-glib                         1.2.5-1                       (1.2.4-4)                                 community  
  libpagemaker                               0.0.4-3                       (0.0.4-2)                                 extra      
  libpamac                                   11.3.1-1                      (11.2.0-1)                                extra      
  libpamac-flatpak-plugin                    11.3.1-1                      (11.2.0-1)                                extra      
  squashfs-tools                             4.5.1-1                       (4.5-1)                                   extra      
  snapd                                      2.57.1-1                      (2.54.1-1)                                extra      
  snapd-glib                                 1.60-1                        (1.54-1)                                  extra      
  libpamac-snap-plugin                       11.3.1-1                      (11.2.0-1)                                extra      
  libpgm                                     5.3.128-2                     (5.3.128-1)                               community  
  libpipeline                                1.5.6-1                       (1.5.4-1)                                 core       
  spirv-tools                                2022.1-1                      (2021.3-1)                                extra      
  shaderc                                    2022.1-4                      (2021.3-1)                                extra      
  libplacebo                                 4.208.0-1                     (4.157.0-1)                               extra      
  libqxp                                     0.0.2-8                       (0.0.2-7)                                 extra      
  libzmf                                     0.0.2-12                      (0.0.2-11)                                extra      
  libstaroffice                              0.0.7-2                       (0.0.7-1)                                 extra      
  rasqal                                     1:0.9.33-5                    (1:0.9.33-4)                              extra      
  libreoffice-fresh                          7.3.5-3                       (7.2.4-3)                                 extra      
  libsigsegv                                 2.14-1                        (2.13-1)                                  extra      
  libspectre                                 0.2.10-1                      (0.2.9-2)                                 extra      
  libspeechd                                 0.11.1-3                      (0.11.0-1)                                community  
  libsynctex                                 2022.62885-1                  (2021.59745-1)                            extra      
  libtorrent-rasterbar                       1:2.0.7-1                     (1:1.2.15-1)                              extra      
  libupnp                                    1.14.13-1                     (1.14.12-2)                               extra      
  libva-intel-driver                         2.4.1-2                       (2.4.1-1)                                 extra      
  libwnck3                                   40.1-1                        (40.0-1)                                  extra      
  libxcvt                                    0.1.2-1                       (0.1.1-1)                                 extra      
  libxnvctrl                                 515.65.01-1                   (495.44-1)                                extra      96.6 kB
  libxvmc                                    1.0.13-1                      (1.0.12-3)                                extra      
  licenses                                   20220125-1                    (20200427-1)                              core       
  linux-firmware                             20220708.be7798e-1            (20211027.1d00989-1)                      core       
  mkinitcpio-busybox                         1.35.0-1                      (1.34.1-1)                                core       
  mkinitcpio                                 31-2.0                        (31-2)                                    core       
  linux419                                   4.19.255-1                    (4.19.223-1)                              core       
  linux510                                   5.10.136-1                    (5.10.89-1)                               core       
  linux54                                    5.4.210-1                     (5.4.169-1)                               core       
  lirc                                       1:0.10.1-12                   (1:0.10.1-10)                             extra      
  logrotate                                  3.20.1-1                      (3.18.1-1)                                core       
  lsb-release                                2.0.r48.3cf5103-1             (1.4-13)                                  core       
  lsof                                       4.95.0-1                      (4.94.0-1)                                extra      
  lua53-lgi                                  0.9.2-7                       (0.9.2-4)                                 community  
  man-db                                     2.10.2-1                      (2.9.4-2)                                 core       
  pamac-cli                                  10.4.2-1                      (10.3.0-1)                                extra      
  pamac-gtk                                  10.4.2-1                      (10.3.0-1)                                extra      
  manjaro-application-utility                1.3.3-7                       (1.3.3-6)                                 community  
  manjaro-browser-settings                   20220522-1                    (20201114-1)                              community  
  vulkan-headers                             1:1.3.221-1                   (1:1.2.202-1)                             extra      
  qt6-translations                           6.3.1-1                       (6.2.2-2)                                 extra      
  qt6-base                                   6.3.1-1                       (6.2.2-3)                                 extra      
  qt6-declarative                            6.3.1-1                       (6.2.2-1)                                 extra      
  mhwd-nvidia                                515.65.01-2                   (495.44-5)                                extra      
  mhwd-nvidia-390xx                          390.154-1                     (390.147-2)                               extra      
  mhwd-nvidia-470xx                          470.141.03-1                  (470.94-1)                                extra      
  mhwd-db                                    0.6.5-23                      (0.6.5-21)                                extra      
  v86d                                       0.1.10-6                      (0.1.10-5.1)                              extra      
  mhwd                                       0.6.5-23                      (0.6.5-2)                                 extra      
  web-installer-url-handler                  2.3-1                         (1.0.2-1)                                 community  
  manjaro-hello                              0.7.0-1                       (0.6.6-11)                                extra      
  zsh                                        5.9-1                         (5.8-1)                                   extra      
  plasma5-themes-breath-migration            21.3.0-4                      (21.2.0-2)                                community  
  plasma5-themes-breath                      21.3.0-4                      (21.2.0-2)                                community  
  sddm-breath-theme                          21.3.0-4                      (21.2.0-2)                                community  
  manjaro-kde-settings                       20220130-1                    (20211211-1)                              community  
  manjaro-keyring                            20220514-2                    (20210910-2)                              core       561.9 kB
  pulseaudio                                 16.1-1                        (15.0-1)                                  extra      
  pulseaudio-alsa                            1:1.2.7.1-1                   (1:1.2.6-1)                               extra      
  pulseaudio-bluetooth                       16.1-1                        (15.0-1)                                  extra      
  pulseaudio-zeroconf                        16.1-1                        (15.0-1)                                  extra      
  manjaro-pulse                              20220217-2                    (20211001-1)                              extra      
  manjaro-release                            21.3.7-1                      (21.2.1-1)                                core       
  manjaro-settings-manager                   0.5.7-6                       (0.5.6-22)                                extra      
  manjaro-settings-manager-kcm               0.5.7-6                       (0.5.6-22)                                extra      
  manjaro-settings-manager-knotifier         0.5.7-6                       (0.5.6-22)                                extra      
  systemd-sysvcompat                         251.4-1                       (250-5)                                   core       
  manjaro-system                             20220727-1                    (20210612-1)                              core       18.5 kB
  mariadb-libs                               10.8.3-1                      (10.6.5-2)                                extra      
  mariadb-clients                            10.8.3-1                      (10.6.5-2)                                extra      
  mariadb                                    10.8.3-1                      (10.6.5-2)                                extra      
  matray                                     1.1.2-1                       (1.1.1-1)                                 community  
  mercurial                                  6.2.1-1                       (6.0-3)                                   extra      
  mobile-broadband-provider-info             20220725-1                    (20210805-1)                              extra      
  modemmanager                               1.18.10-2                     (1.18.4-1)                                extra      
  modemmanager-qt                            5.96.0-1                      (5.89.0-1)                                extra      
  mpd                                        0.23.8-1                      (0.23.5-1)                                extra      
  recode                                     3.7.12-1                      (3.7.9-1)                                 extra      
  mplayer                                    38359-1                       (38322-2)                                 extra      
  muparser                                   2.3.3-1                       (2.3.2-1)                                 extra      
  nano                                       6.4-1                         (6.0-1)                                   core       
  nerd-fonts-noto-sans-mono                  2.1.0-1                       (2.0.0-1)                                 community  
  wpa_supplicant                             2:2.10-5                      (2:2.9-8)                                 core       
  networkmanager                             1.38.4-1                      (1.32.12-2)                               extra      
  vpnc                                       1:0.5.3.r506.r204-1           (1:0.5.3.r496.r153-2)                     extra      
  pcsclite                                   1.9.8-1                       (1.9.5-1)                                 community  
  openconnect                                1:9.01-2                      (1:8.10-1)                                extra      
  networkmanager-openconnect                 1.2.8-2                       (1.2.7dev+65+gca4187c-1)                  extra      
  pkcs11-helper                              1.29.0-1                      (1.27.0-2)                                extra      
  openvpn                                    2.5.7-1                       (2.5.5-1)                                 extra      
  networkmanager-openvpn                     1.8.18-2                      (1.8.16-1)                                extra      
  networkmanager-pptp                        1.2.10-2                      (1.2.9dev+10+gb41b0d0-4)                  extra      
  networkmanager-qt                          5.96.0-1                      (5.89.0-1)                                extra      
  networkmanager-vpnc                        1.2.8-2                       (1.2.7dev+20+gdca3aea-2)                  extra      
  nfsidmap                                   2.6.2-1                       (2.5.4-2)                                 core       
  nfs-utils                                  2.6.2-1                       (2.5.4-2)                                 core       
  nodejs                                     18.7.0-1                      (17.3.0-1)                                community  
  semver                                     7.3.7-1                       (7.3.5-2)                                 community  
  node-gyp                                   9.1.0-1                       (8.4.1-1)                                 community  
  npm                                        8.17.0-1                      (8.3.0-1)                                 community  
  ntfs-3g                                    2022.5.17-1                   (2021.8.22-1)                             extra      
  nvm                                        0.39.1+13+g7d86701-1          (0.39.1-1)                                community  
  obs-studio                                 27.2.4-2                      (27.1.3-3)                                community  
  okular                                     22.04.3-1                     (21.12.0-1)                               extra      
  oniguruma                                  6.9.8-1                       (6.9.7.1-1)                               community  
  opencl-nvidia                              515.65.01-2                   (495.44-5)                                extra      
  qscintilla-qt5                             2.13.3-1                      (2.13.1-3)                                extra      
  openscad                                   2021.01-5                     (2021.01-3)                               community  
  os-prober                                  1.81-1                        (1.79-1)                                  community  
  oxygen                                     5.24.6-1                      (5.23.4-1)                                extra      
  oxygen-icons                               1:5.96.0-1                    (1:5.89.0-1)                              extra      
  packagekit                                 1.2.5-1                       (1.2.4-4)                                 community  
  pandoc                                     2.18-19                       (2.14.1-81)                               community  
  pango-perl                                 1.227-15                      (1.227-14)                                extra      
  python-cairo                               1.21.0-1                      (1.20.1-3)                                extra      
  python-distro                              1.7.0-1                       (1.6.0-4)                                 community  
  python-levenshtein                         0.20.1-2                      (0.12.2-3)                                community  
  python-pycountry                           22.3.5-1                      (20.7.3-5)                                community  
  python-pyocr                               0.8.3-1                       (0.8-3)                                   community  
  python-simplebayes                         1.5.8-1                       (1.5.7-9)                                 community  
  python-pyxdg                               0.28-1                        (0.27-4)                                  extra      
  python-psutil                              5.9.1-1                       (5.8.0-4)                                 community  
  python-scipy                               1.9.0-2                       (1.7.3-3)                                 community  
  python-threadpoolctl                       3.1.0-1                       (2.2.0-3)                                 community  
  python-scikit-learn                        1.1.1-1                       (1.0.1-3)                                 community  
  paperwork                                  2.1.1-2                       (2.1.0-1)                                 community  
  partitionmanager                           22.04.3-1                     (21.12.0-1)                               extra      
  patchelf                                   0.15.0-1                      (0.13-1)                                  community  
  perf                                       5.19-1                        (5.15-2)                                  community  
  perl-cairo-gobject                         1.004-12                      (1.004-11)                                community  
  perl-carp-always                           0.16-2                        (0.16-1)                                  community  
  perl-cgi                                   4.54-2                        (4.53-1)                                  community  
  perl-ipc-system-simple                     1.30-4                        (1.30-3)                                  extra      
  perl-file-basedir                          0.09-2                        (0.09-1)                                  extra      
  perl-file-copy-recursive                   0.45-5                        (0.45-4)                                  extra      
  perl-file-desktopentry                     0.22-9                        (0.22-8)                                  extra      
  perl-file-mimeinfo                         0.33-1                        (0.30-2)                                  extra      
  perl-file-slurp-tiny                       0.004-8                       (0.004-7)                                 community  
  perl-glib-object-introspection             0.049-3                       (0.049-1)                                 community  
  perl-gtk3                                  0.038-2                       (0.038-1)                                 community  
  perl-goocanvas2                            0.06-5                        (0.06-3)                                  community  
  perl-goocanvas2-cairotypes                 0.001-6                       (0.001-4)                                 community  
  perl-gtk3-imageview                        10-2                          (10-1)                                    community  
  perl-html-form                             6.07-1                        (6.03-8)                                  community  
  perl-http-server-simple                    0.52-3                        (0.52-2)                                  community  
  perl-net-ssleay                            1.90-3                        (1.90-2)                                  extra      
  perl-io-socket-ssl                         2.074-3                       (2.072-1)                                 extra      
  perl-json                                  4.09-1                        (4.04-1)                                  community  
  perl-json-maybexs                          1.004003-4                    (1.004003-2)                              community  
  perl-locale-gettext                        1.07-12                       (1.07-11)                                 extra      
  perl-lwp-protocol-https                    6.10-4                        (6.10-2)                                  extra      
  perl-text-iconv                            1.7-21                        (1.7-20)                                  extra      
  perl-xml-twig                              3.52-9                        (3.52-8)                                  extra      
  perl-net-dbus                              1.2.0-4                       (1.2.0-3)                                 community  
  perl-number-bytes-human                    0.11-6                        (0.11-5)                                  community  
  perl-proc-processtable                     0.634-2                       (0.62-1)                                  community  
  perl-proc-simple                           1.32-8                        (1.32-7)                                  community  
  perl-sort-naturally                        1.03-8                        (1.03-7)                                  community  
  perl-www-mechanize                         2.13-1                        (2.03-1)                                  community  
  perl-x11-protocol                          0.56-13                       (0.56-12)                                 community  
  perl-xml-simple                            2.25-7                        (2.25-6)                                  extra      
  plasma-browser-integration                 5.24.6-1                      (5.23.4-1)                                extra      
  polkit-kde-agent                           5.24.6-1                      (5.23.4-1)                                extra      
  xdg-user-dirs                              0.18-1                        (0.17-3)                                  extra      
  plasma-desktop                             5.24.6-1                      (5.23.4-1)                                extra      
  plasma-nm                                  5.24.6-1                      (5.23.4-1)                                extra      
  plasma-pa                                  5.24.6-1                      (5.23.4-1)                                extra      
  plasma-systemmonitor                       5.24.6-1                      (5.23.4-1)                                extra      
  plasma-workspace-wallpapers                5.24.6-1                      (5.23.4-1)                                extra      
  postgresql-libs                            14.3-3                        (13.4-6)                                  extra      
  postgresql                                 14.3-3                        (13.4-6)                                  extra      
  postgis                                    3.2.1-2                       (3.2.0-1)                                 community  
  powerdevil                                 5.24.6-1                      (5.23.4-1)                                extra      
  print-manager                              22.04.3-1                     (21.12.0-1)                               extra      
  python-pyqt5-sip                           12.11.0-1                     (12.9.0-3)                                extra      
  python-pyqt5                               5.15.7-1                      (5.15.6-6.1)                              extra      
  pulseaudio-equalizer                       16.1-1                        (15.0-1)                                  extra      
  pulseaudio-jack                            16.1-1                        (15.0-1)                                  extra      
  pulseaudio-lirc                            16.1-1                        (15.0-1)                                  extra      
  pulseaudio-rtp                             16.1-1                        (15.0-1)                                  extra      
  pyenv                                      2.3.3-1                       (2.2.3-1)                                 community  
  python-cffi                                1.15.1-1                      (1.15.0-3)                                extra      
  python-bcrypt                              3.2.2-1                       (3.2.0-5)                                 community  
  python-soupsieve                           2.3.2.post1-1                 (2.2.1-4)                                 community  
  python-beautifulsoup4                      4.11.1-1                      (4.10.0-1)                                community  
  python-colorama                            0.4.5-1                       (0.4.4-6)                                 community  
  python-contextlib2                         21.6.0-1                      (0.6.0.post1-6)                           community  
  python-cryptography                        37.0.4-1                      (36.0.1-1)                                extra      
  python-distlib                             0.3.5-1                       (0.3.3-4)                                 community  
  python-dnspython                           1:2.2.1-1                     (1:2.1.0-3)                               community  
  python-dulwich                             0.20.45-1                     (0.20.26-3)                               community  
  python-filelock                            3.6.0-1                       (3.4.0-3)                                 community  
  python-gpgme                               1.18.0-1                      (1.16.0-3)                                core       
  python-pyqt5-webengine                     5.15.6-1                      (5.15.5-3)                                extra      
  python-jade-application-kit                3.5.7-6                       (3.5.7-4)                                 community  
  python-paramiko                            2.11.0-1                      (2.7.2-5)                                 community  
  python-platformdirs                        2.5.2-1                       (2.4.1-1)                                 extra      
  python-pygments                            2.12.0-1                      (2.10.0-4)                                community  
  python-resolvelib                          0.8.1-1                       (0.5.5-4)                                 extra      
  python-pyopenssl                           22.0.0-1                      (21.0.0-5)                                extra      
  python-pip                                 22.2.2-1                      (20.3.4-4)                                extra      
  python-pycryptodome                        3.15.0-1                      (3.12.0-1)                                community  
  python-pycurl                              7.45.1-1                      (7.44.1-3)                                extra      
  python-reportlab                           3.6.11-1                      (3.6.3-1)                                 community  
  python-yaml                                6.0-1                         (5.4.1.1-4)                               community  
  qt6-svg                                    6.3.1-1                       (6.2.2-1)                                 extra      
  qbittorrent                                4.4.3.1-3                     (4.3.9-2)                                 community  
  qt5-script                                 5.15.10-2                     (5.15.7-1)                                extra      
  qbs                                        1.23.0-1                      (1.21.0-1)                                extra      
  qcad                                       3.27.6.7-3                    (3.26.4.10-1)                             community  
  qt5-doc                                    5.15.5-1                      (5.15.2-2)                                extra      
  qt5-examples                               5.15.5-1                      (5.15.2-2)                                extra      
  qt5-imageformats                           5.15.5+kde+r4-1               (5.15.2-1)                                extra      
  qt5-quick3d                                5.15.5+kde+r1-1               (5.15.2+kde+r19-3)                        extra      
  qt5-serialport                             5.15.5+kde+r0-1               (5.15.2-1)                                extra      
  qt5-virtualkeyboard                        5.15.5+kde+r3-1               (5.15.2+kde+r4-1)                         extra      
  qt6-5compat                                6.3.1-1                       (6.2.2-1)                                 extra      
  qt6-positioning                            6.3.1-1                       (6.2.2-1)                                 extra      
  qt6-quicktimeline                          6.3.1-1                       (6.2.2-1)                                 extra      
  qt6-quick3d                                6.3.1-1                       (6.2.2-1)                                 extra      
  qt6-serialport                             6.3.1-1                       (6.2.2-1)                                 extra      
  qt6-shadertools                            6.3.1-1                       (6.2.2-1)                                 extra      
  qt6-tools                                  6.3.1-3                       (6.2.2-1)                                 extra      
  qt6-webchannel                             6.3.1-1                       (6.2.2-1)                                 extra      
  qt6-webengine                              6.3.1-1                       (6.2.2-2)                                 extra      
  qtcreator                                  8.0.0-1                       (6.0.1-1)                                 extra      
  rcs                                        5.10.1-1                      (5.10.0-1)                                extra      
  xxhash                                     0.8.1-2                       (0.8.1-1)                                 community  
  rsync                                      3.2.5pre2-1                   (3.2.3-4)                                 extra      
  rubygems                                   3.3.15-1                      (3.2.29-1)                                community  
  ruby-reline                                0.3.1-1                       (0.2.5-1)                                 community  
  ruby-irb                                   1.4.1-1                       (1.3.6-1)                                 community  
  ruby                                       3.0.4-5                       (3.0.3-1)                                 community  
  s-nail                                     14.9.24-1                     (14.9.23-1)                               core       
  xorg-xauth                                 1.1.2-1                       (1.1.1-1)                                 extra      
  xorg-setxkbmap                             1.3.3-1                       (1.3.2-2)                                 extra      
  xorg-server-common                         21.1.4-1                      (21.1.2-3)                                extra      
  xf86-input-libinput                        1.2.1-1                       (1.2.0-2)                                 extra      
  xorg-fonts-encodings                       1.0.6-1                       (1.0.5-2)                                 extra      
  xorg-server                                21.1.4-1                      (21.1.2-3)                                extra      
  sddm                                       0.19.0-8                      (0.19.0-7)                                extra      
  sddm-kcm                                   5.24.6-1                      (5.23.4-1)                                extra      
  seahorse                                   1:42.0-1                      (1:41.0-2)                                extra      
  shutter                                    0.99.2-4                      (0.99.2-1)                                community  
  smtube                                     21.10.0-3                     (21.10.0-1)                               community  
  sndio                                      1.9.0-1                       (1.8.1-1)                                 community  
  sof-firmware                               2.2-1                         (2.0-1)                                   extra      
  spectacle                                  22.04.3-1                     (21.12.0-1)                               extra      
  spectre-meltdown-checker                   0.45-1                        (0.44-1)                                  community  
  speech-dispatcher                          0.11.1-3                      (0.11.0-1)                                community  
  sshfs                                      3.7.3-1                       (3.7.2-2)                                 community  
  sudo                                       1.9.11.p3-1                   (1.9.8.p2-3)                              core       
  system-config-printer                      1.5.16-1.2                    (1.5.15-2)                                extra      
  texlive-bin                                2022.62885-1                  (2021.59745-1)                            extra      
  texlive-core                               2022.63035-1                  (2021.61403-1)                            extra      
  thunderbird                                91.12.0-1                     (91.4.1-1)                                extra      
  thunderbird-i18n-en-us                     91.12.0-1                     (91.4.1-1)                                extra      
  vte-common                                 0.68.0-2                      (0.66.2-1)                                extra      
  vte3                                       0.68.0-2                      (0.66.2-1)                                extra      
  xapp                                       2.2.14-1                      (2.2.4-3)                                 community  
  xorg-xhost                                 1.0.8-3                       (1.0.8-2)                                 extra      
  timeshift                                  22.06.5-1                     (21.09.1-3)                               community  
  usbutils                                   014-2                         (014-1)                                   core       
  tlp                                        1.5.0-5                       (1.4.0-6)                                 community  
  transcode                                  1.1.7-40                      (1.1.7-38)                                community  
  udiskie                                    2.4.2-1                       (2.4.0-1)                                 community  
  unarchiver                                 1.10.7-6                      (1.10.7-5)                                community  
  unrar                                      1:6.1.7-1                     (1:6.1.3-1)                               extra      
  unzip                                      6.0-19                        (6.0-16)                                  extra      
  usb_modeswitch                             2.6.1-3                       (2.6.1-1)                                 community  
  valgrind                                   3.19.0-5                      (3.18.1-1)                                extra      
  vivaldi                                    5.4.2753.37-1.1               (5.0.2497.32-1.1)                         community  
  vivaldi-ffmpeg-codecs                      104.0.5112.79-1               (98.0.4710.4-1)                           community  
  wayland-protocols                          1.26-1                        (1.24-1)                                  extra      
  vlc                                        3.0.17.4-7                    (3.0.16-6)                                extra      
  webkit2gtk                                 2.36.6-1                      (2.34.3-1)                                extra      
  wget                                       1.21.3-1                      (1.21.2-1)                                extra      725.5 kB
  xorg-mkfontscale                           1.2.2-1                       (1.2.1-2)                                 extra      
  xorg-twm                                   1.0.12-1                      (1.0.11-1)                                extra      
  xorg-xkill                                 1.0.5-3                       (1.0.5-2)                                 extra      
  xorg-xmodmap                               1.0.11-1                      (1.0.10-2)                                extra      
  yakuake                                    22.04.3-1                     (21.12.0-1)                               extra      
  yarn                                       1.22.19-1                     (1.22.17-1)                               community  
  yay                                        11.3.0-1                      (11.1.0-1)                                community  
  yelp-tools                                 42.0-1                        (41.0-1)                                  extra      
  zenity                                     3.43.0-1                      (3.41.0-1)                                extra      
  zensu                                      0.3-6                         (0.3-3)                                   community  
  zip                                        3.0-10                        (3.0-9)                                   extra      
  zita-alsa-pcmi                             0.5.1-1                       (0.3.2-3)                                 extra      
  zsh-completions                            0.34.0-2                      (0.33.0-1)                                community  
  zsh-theme-powerlevel10k                    1.16.1-1                      (1.15.0+66+g3e515a7-1)                    community  
To install (88):
  libsysprof-capture                         3.44.0-2                                                                extra      46.3 kB
  libverto                                   0.3.2-4                                                                 core       18.8 kB
  hwdata                                     0.361-1                       (Replaces: hwids)                         core       487.1 kB
  duktape                                    2.7.0-4                                                                 community  178.6 kB
  openpmix                                   4.1.2-1                                                                 extra      
  hdf5-openmpi                               1.12.2-3                                                                community  
  electron19                                 19.0.10-1                                                               community  
  libisl                                     0.25-1                                                                  core       
  draco                                      1.5.3-1                                                                 community  
  python-fastbencode                         0.0.9-1                                                                 extra      
  boost                                      1.79.0-1                                                                extra      
  eigen                                      3.4.0-1                                                                 extra      
  coin-or-data-sample                        1.2.12-1                                                                community  
  libbpf                                     0.8.1-1                                                                 core       
  med-openmpi                                4.1.1-2                       (Replaces: med)                           community  
  ffmpeg4.4                                  4.4.2-3                                                                 extra      
  libcbor                                    0.9.0-1                                                                 extra      
  crypto++                                   8.7.0-1                                                                 community  
  libdeflate                                 1.11-1                                                                  community  
  ocl-icd                                    2.3.1-1                                                                 extra      
  python-jaraco.functools                    3.5.1-1                                                                 community  
  python-jaraco.context                      4.1.1-2                                                                 community  
  python-jaraco.text                         3.8.1-1                                                                 community  
  python-nspektr                             0.4.0-1                                                                 extra      
  python-trove-classifiers                   2022.8.7-1                                                              extra      
  python-validate-pyproject                  0.9-1                                                                   extra      
  libltc                                     1.3.1-3                                                                 community  
  haskell-ghc-bignum-orphans                 0.1.1-1                                                                 community  
  haskell-lua                                2.2.1-4                                                                 community  
  haskell-hslua-core                         2.2.1-3                                                                 community  
  haskell-hslua-marshalling                  2.2.0-8                                                                 community  
  haskell-hslua-aeson                        2.2.0.1-2                                                               community  
  haskell-hslua-classes                      2.2.0-8                                                                 community  
  haskell-hslua-objectorientation            2.2.0.1-1                                                               community  
  haskell-hslua-packaging                    2.2.0.1-2                                                               community  
  kdegraphics-mobipocket                     22.04.3-1                                                               extra      
  abseil-cpp                                 20220623.0-1                                                            community  
  mesa-utils                                 8.5.0-2                                                                 extra      
  libcmis                                    0.5.2-11                                                                extra      
  linux-firmware-whence                      20220708.be7798e-1                                                      core       
  llvm                                       14.0.6-3                                                                extra      
  shiboken6                                  6.3.1-3                                                                 extra      
  pyside6                                    6.3.1-3                                                                 extra      
  python-systemd                             234-11                                                                  extra      
  python-manjaro-sdk                         0.8-2                                                                   community  
  base                                       3-2                                                                     core       14.4 kB
  rnnoise                                    0.4.1-1                                                                 community  
  haskell-hslua-module-doclayout             1.0.4-34                                                                community  
  haskell-hslua-module-version               1.0.1-38                                                                community  
  lua-lpeg                                   1.0.2-4                                                                 extra      
  haskell-lpeg                               1.0.3-3                                                                 community  
  haskell-pandoc-lua-marshal                 0.1.6-8                                                                 community  
  haskell-lexer                              1.1-11                                                                  community  
  haskell-pretty-show                        1.10-13                                                                 community  
  haskell-libyaml                            0.1.2-235                                                               community  
  haskell-yaml                               0.11.8.0-42                                                             community  
  python-jarowinkler                         1.2.0-2                                                                 community  
  python-rapidfuzz                           2.4.2-2                                                                 community  
  perl-mozilla-ca                            20211001-1                                                              extra      
  python-typing_extensions                   4.3.0-1                                                                 community  
  python-docutils                            1:0.19-1                                                                community  
  python-future                              0.18.2-7                                                                community  
  python-commonmark                          0.9.1-5                                                                 community  
  python-rich                                12.5.1-1                                                                community  
  python-tenacity                            8.0.1-3                                                                 community  
  gumbo-parser                               0.10.1-2                                                                extra      
  litehtml                                   0.6-2                                                                   extra      
  ruby-bundler                               2.3.19-1                                                                community  
  ruby-date                                  3.2.2-1                                                                 community  
  ruby-json                                  2.6.2-1                                                                 community  
  ruby-uri                                   0.11.0-2                                                                community  
  ruby-net-http                              0.2.2-1                                                                 community  
  ruby-stringio                              3.0.2-1                                                                 community  
  ruby-time                                  0.2.0-2                                                                 community  
  ruby-open-uri                              0.2.0-2                                                                 community  
  ruby-psych                                 4.0.4-2                                                                 community  
  ruby-rdoc                                  6.4.0-2                                                                 community  
  ruby-stdlib                                3.0.4-5                                                                 community  
  ruby-minitest                              5.16.2-1                                                                community  
  ruby-power_assert                          2.0.1-1                                                                 community  
  ruby-rake                                  13.0.6-1                                                                community  
  ruby-rexml                                 3.2.5-1                                                                 community  
  ruby-test-unit                             3.5.3-1                                                                 community  
  ruby-bundledgems                           3.0.4-5                                                                 community  
  sdl12-compat                               1.2.52-2                      (Replaces: sdl<=1:1.2.15+r406+gf1caf909)  community  
  ffcall                                     2.4-2                                                                   extra      
  libmicrohttpd                              0.9.75-1                                                                core       
  debuginfod                                 0.187-2                                                                 core       
To remove (5):
  sdl                                        1:1.2.15+r406+gf1caf909-1     (Conflicts With: sdl12-compat)            
  med                                        4.1.0-7                       (Conflicts With: med-openmpi)             community
  hdf5                                       1.12.1-1                      (Conflicts With: hdf5-openmpi)            community
  crda                                       4.14-4                        (Conflicts With: wireless-regdb)          
  hwids                                      20210613-1                                                              

Total download size: 232.8 MB
Total installed size: 469.3 MB
Total removed size: 29.7 MB

Apply transaction ? [y/N] 

I have not answered y/N pending your instructions.

Please kindly advise,

of course press y, and if you get error post the error here

Brahma,

Apologies if that sounded like a ridiculous question. At this point, I am totally paranoid about breaking something again.

Below are the results of running the command:

Apply transaction ? [y/N] y
Resolving dependencies…
Checking inter-conflicts…
Download of manjaro-keyring (20220514-2) started
Download of archlinux-keyring (20220727-1) started
Download of manjaro-keyring (20220514-2) finished
Download of base (3-2) started
Download of base (3-2) finished
Download of manjaro-system (20220727-1) started
Download of manjaro-system (20220727-1) finished
Download of archlinux-keyring (20220727-1) finished
Checking keyring… [4/4]
Checking integrity… [4/4]
Error: manjaro-keyring: signature from “Mark Wagie mark@manjaro.org” is unknown trust
Error: archlinux-keyring: signature from “Christian Hesse eworm@archlinux.org” is unknown trust
Error: base: signature from “Philip Müller (Called Little) philm@manjaro.org” is unknown trust
Error: manjaro-system: signature from “Philip Müller (Called Little) philm@manjaro.org” is unknown trust
Removing invalid files and retrying…
Resolving dependencies…
Resolving dependencies…
Download of archlinux-keyring (20220727-1) started
Download of manjaro-keyring (20220514-2) started
Download of manjaro-keyring (20220514-2) finished
Download of base (3-2) started
Download of base (3-2) finished
Download of manjaro-system (20220727-1) started
Download of manjaro-system (20220727-1) finished
Download of archlinux-keyring (20220727-1) finished
Checking keyring… [4/4]
Checking integrity… [4/4]
Error: manjaro-keyring: signature from “Mark Wagie mark@manjaro.org” is unknown trust
Error: archlinux-keyring: signature from “Christian Hesse eworm@archlinux.org” is unknown trust
Error: base: signature from “Philip Müller (Called Little) philm@manjaro.org” is unknown trust
Error: manjaro-system: signature from “Philip Müller (Called Little) philm@manjaro.org” is unknown trust
Error: Failed to commit transaction: invalid or corrupted package (PGP signature):
johnnys-Laptop%

try these commands:

1. Remove all keys
    sudo rm -rf /etc/pacman.d/gnupg
    sudo rm -R /root/.gnupg/
  2. Reinitialize files & folders for keys
    sudo pacman-key --init
  3. Repopulate keys
    sudo pacman-key --populate archlinux manjaro
  4. Reinstall latest keyrings
    sudo pacman -Sy gnupg archlinux-keyring manjaro-keyring
  5. Refresh the signature keys
    sudo pacman-key --refresh-keys
  6. Clear out the software packages downloaded during aborted installations:
    sudo pacman -Sc
  7. Finally, try updating your system to see if the errors were resolved.
    sudo pacman -Syyu

ignore any errors during the commands, except for the command number 7, if there are any errors running pacman -Syyu, post them here

Brahma,

Apologies is this is another dumb question, but I keep seeing this come up time and again.

:: Import PGP key 150C200743ED46D8, “Mark Wagie mark@manjaro.org”? [Y/n]

Please kindly advise, should I answer yes or no?

yes confirm y to every prompt, and from the pacman syyu command post errors here

Thank you for your gracious and patient assistance Brahma,

I just executed Step #7 .

From recent experience, it will be awhile. It is updating 1387 packages.

I will let you know the results in a little while.

In the interim, should I close any programs I am working in? Thunderbird, LibreOffice, etc…?

I sure do not want to compound any issues.

so if it is actually downloading/updating packages then it seems it worked … no you dont have to close anything, just rebooting after its done updating - if there are no errors of course …

I have my fingers crossed! I will let you know if a little while! It is just now on 135 of 1387!

I have been at this steps several times previously over the last week+ or so.

However, at this point, I am so confused and really I have zero clue if I have followed this exact procedure or if I followed these exact steps in the correct order.

However, I am fairly confident that I do not recall that I ever rebooted after this step. Maybe between your procedure and rebooting, my anxiety will be resolved with a functional system again!!

Any suggestions on my previous inquiry regarding a Linux book for Kindergartener’s? I really want to understand the mechanics of it all, at least from a level enough to have some sort of elementary working knowledge for troubleshooting if nothing else.

I found a step by step guide somewhere once before to build a Linux system from the kernel up. I figured that would certainly provide one with a working knowledge of a Linux system,. However, I am afraid that I may not have the time until I am an retired (hopefully someday) old man and by that time, I am confident that Linux will be the worlds prominent and most accepted OS!! It is just so freaking cool and my biggest problem is that I cannot refrain from tinkering with the thing and just be satisfied that it works. There always seems to be something that just bugs me that I HAVE TO FIX! LOL…

this takes a lot of time, the update should be already done… you mean it only downloaded 135 of 1387 or its already updating the packages?
you can check this link:

Here are the errors.

Should I continue to answer yes?

(1387/1387) checking package integrity [#####################################################################################] 100%
error: linux-api-headers: signature from “Frederik Schwan freswa@archlinux.org” is unknown trust
:: File /var/cache/pacman/pkg/linux-api-headers-5.18.15-1-any.pkg.tar.zst is corrupted (invalid or corrupted package (PGP signature)).
Do you want to delete it? [Y/n] y
error: tzdata: signature from “Andreas Radke andyrtr@archlinux.org” is unknown trust
:: File /var/cache/pacman/pkg/tzdata-2022b-1-x86_64.pkg.tar.zst is corrupted (invalid or corrupted package (PGP signature)).
error: iana-etc: signature from “Jelle van der Waa jelle@archlinux.org” is unknown trust
:: File /var/cache/pacman/pkg/iana-etc-20220603-1-any.pkg.tar.zst is corrupted (invalid or corrupted package (PGP signature)).
error: filesystem: signature from “Philip Müller (Called Little) philm@manjaro.org” is unknown trust
:: File /var/cache/pacman/pkg/filesystem-2022.06.08-3-x86_64.pkg.tar.xz is corrupted (invalid or corrupted package (PGP signature)).
error: glibc: signature from “Frederik Schwan freswa@archlinux.org” is unknown trust
:: File /var/cache/pacman/pkg/glibc-2.36-2-x86_64.pkg.tar.zst is corrupted (invalid or corrupted package (PGP signature)).
error: libffi: signature from “Jan Alexander Steffens (heftig) heftig@archlinux.org” is unknown trust
:: File /var/cache/pacman/pkg/libffi-3.4.2-5-x86_64.pkg.tar.zst is corrupted (invalid or corrupted package (PGP signature)).
error: util-linux-libs: signature from “Christian Hesse eworm@archlinux.org” is unknown trust
:: File /var/cache/pacman/pkg/util-linux-libs-2.38.1-1-x86_64.pkg.tar.zst is corrupted (invalid or corrupted package (PGP signature)).
error: zlib: signature from “Evangelos Foutras foutrelis@archlinux.org” is unknown trust
:: File /var/cache/pacman/pkg/zlib-1:1.2.12-2-x86_64.pkg.tar.zst is corrupted (invalid or corrupted package (PGP signature)).
error: libsysprof-capture: signature from “Frederik Schwan freswa@archlinux.org” is unknown trust
:: File /var/cache/pacman/pkg/libsysprof-capture-3.44.0-2-x86_64.pkg.tar.zst is corrupted (invalid or corrupted package (PGP signature)).
error: gcc-libs: signature from “Frederik Schwan freswa@archlinux.org” is unknown trust
:: File /var/cache/pacman/pkg/gcc-libs-12.1.1-4-x86_64.pkg.tar.zst is corrupted (invalid or corrupted package (PGP signature)).
error: ncurses: signature from “David Runge dvzrv@archlinux.org” is unknown trust
:: File /var/cache/pacman/pkg/ncurses-6.3-3-x86_64.pkg.tar.zst is corrupted (invalid or corrupted package (PGP signature)).
error: readline: signature from “Jelle van der Waa jelle@archlinux.org” is unknown trust
:: File /var/cache/pacman/pkg/readline-8.1.002-1-x86_64.pkg.tar.zst is corrupted (invalid or corrupted package (PGP signature)).
error: bashrc-manjaro: signature from “Mark Wagie mark@manjaro.org” is unknown trust
:: File /var/cache/pacman/pkg/bashrc-manjaro-5.1.016-2-any.pkg.tar.zst is corrupted (invalid or corrupted package (PGP signature)).
error: bash: signature from “Mark Wagie mark@manjaro.org” is unknown trust
:: File /var/cache/pacman/pkg/bash-5.1.016-2-x86_64.pkg.tar.zst is corrupted (invalid or corrupted package (PGP signature)).
error: glib2: signature from “Jan Alexander Steffens (heftig) heftig@archlinux.org” is unknown trust
:: File /var/cache/pacman/pkg/glib2-2.72.3-1-x86_64.pkg.tar.zst is corrupted (invalid or corrupted package (PGP signature)).
error: expat: signature from “Felix Yan felixonmars@archlinux.org” is unknown trust
:: File /var/cache/pacman/pkg/expat-2.4.8-1-x86_64.pkg.tar.zst is corrupted (invalid or corrupted package (PGP signature)).
Do you want to delete it? [Y/n]

Really sorry it took so long. I was trying, but it seems the interface did not like all the information I tried to paste in because it kept getting hung up and it took forever to delete enough of it to make it happy.

there is no need to put everything only errors, in this case it would be only the:

error: glib2: signature from “Jan Alexander Steffens (heftig) heftig@archlinux.org” is unknown trust
:: File /var/cache/pacman/pkg/glib2-2.72.3-1-x86_64.pkg.tar.zst is corrupted (invalid or corrupted package (PGP signature)).

so edit your post and remove everyhting from there and keep there only one error…
and from which command is this the output? from the last one?: sudo pacman -Syyu ?

Okay, I will figure out how to edit my post.

Yes the errors resulted from sudo pacman -Syyu

so the commands didnt work …
so do this:
Open /etc/pacman.conf and edit this line:
SigLevel = Required DatabaseOptional - its on the 45 line
to look like this:
SigLevel = Optional TrustAll
Save it and run update again.

Okay, let me see if I can figure out to do that. I did manage to edit my post at least!