Wise-highlights app dont work

I install that app through snap without a problem but if I try to run I get this (in the terminal):
wise-highlights
cannot attach cgroup program: Operation not permitted

snap run wise-highlights

If this works then you can make a alias alias <flag> <alias_name>=”command” and put it in .zshrc or .bashrc:

alias code="snap run wise-highlights"

dont work. Same result.

This can happen if the Linux kernel that doesn’t properly support the unified cgroup hierarchy? Switch to 5.15. Also see this similar issue.

Oh… if i change the linux kernel my wifi adapter dont work.
Realtek Semiconductor Corp. RTL8192EU 802.11b/g/n WLAN Adapter

Hi.
Im getting this with that kernel.

(wise-highlights:6292): dbind-WARNING **: 14:37:45.295: Couldn't connect to accessibility bus: Failed to connect to socket /tmp/dbus-z1ScfaJzQg: No such file or directory
flutter: [wise] fcm iUiYGJVYX599H6Koo4PFLl7_1F8n0ANcqSbIFYjFZ8Y
flutter: path /home/panchines/.dart_tool/sqflite_common_ffi/databases/wise.sqlite
[ERROR:flutter/lib/ui/ui_dart_state.cc(186)] Unhandled Exception: SqfliteFfiException(sqlite_error: 14, , open_failed: SqliteException(14): bad parameter or other API misuse, bad parameter or other API misuse (code 21)} DatabaseException(open_failed: SqliteException(14): bad parameter or other API misuse, bad parameter or other API misuse (code 21)) {}
#0      SqfliteIsolate.handle (package:sqflite_common_ffi/src/isolate.dart:40)
<asynchronous suspension>
#1      FfiMethodCallHandler._isolateHandle (package:sqflite_common_ffi/src/database_factory_ffi.dart:59)
#2      FfiMethodCallHandler.handleInIsolate (package:sqflite_common_ffi/src/database_factory_ffi.dart:38)
#3      _SqfliteDatabaseFactoryImpl.invokeMethod (package:sqflite_common/src/mixin/factory.dart:20)
#4      SqfliteDatabaseMixin.openDatabase (package:sqflite_common/src/database_mixin.dart:558)
#5      SqfliteDatabaseMixin.doOpen (package:sqflite_common/src/database_mixin.dart:651)
#6      SqfliteDatabaseOpenHelper.openDatabase (package:sqflite_common/src/database.dart:44)
#7      SqfliteDatabaseFactoryMixin.openDatabase.<anonymous closure> (package:sqflite_common/src/factory_mixin.dart:112)
#8      ReentrantLock.synchronized.<anonymous closure> (package:synchronized/src/reentrant_lock.dart:37)
#9      BasicLock.synchronized (package:synchronized/src/basic_lock.dart:33)
#10     WiseDbManager.open (package:wise_base/db/db_manager.dart:66)
#11     WiseHighlightDbManager.init (package:wise_base/db/highlight_db_manager.dart:328)
#12     main (package:highlights/main.dart:64)

Couldn’t find relevant info about the error. You can try reinstalling the app:

sudo snap install wise-highlights

Ok, we go.
If somebody read the first answer and questions, please have in mind that from here at the end, im talking about… other notebook, with manjaro but this is a manjaro with openbox and kernel 5.10.93.

I install this app through snap, the app start ok, ask for login etc. but, when i put the icon of “manual import” and select “my clippings”, i get this kind of symbols and, for what i see, dont show files, just folders.

Please do not create another topic for the same application you just posted about hours ago. Threads merged.

Is not the same. This is another machine, in this post the app does not work at all. This is the same app but in other machine (in this other machine, also with manjaro (but openbox) the app run, but have several problems…

You’re having issues with the same application, this topic is about that application. You did not tell us you were trying it on different machines. Scattering separate posts all over the place because you think it’s different is not going to help anyone help you. Having everything in one place so others can see what’s been happening will help us help you.

ok, i edit so people can understand that this is another machine.
Thanks.