Kernel version and wifi adapter

Im using this wifi adapter:

Realtek Semiconductor Corp. RTL8192EU 802.11b/g/n WLAN Adapter

To make it work, I install the header of the 4.19 kernel. I dont find the header for the last kernel. So I select the 4.19 kernel so the wifi work. But, I need to use the more new version of the kernel.
What can I do¿

Why this?

some apps dont work with the 4.19 kernel.

See Manjaro Kernels - Manjaro to switch kernel to a newer version.

but, when i switch to a newer version the wifi adapter dont work.

Try this and reboot with 5.15 kernel:

sudo  pacman -S $(pacman -Qsq "^linux" | grep "^linux[0-9]*[-rt]*$" | awk '{print $1"-headers"}' ORS=' ')
pamac build rtl8192eu

error: no se ha encontrado el paquete: linux59-headers
(dont find the headers)

advertencia: linux419-headers-4.19.225-1 está actualizado -- reinstalándolo
error: no se ha encontrado el paquete: linux59-headers
Failed to read AUR data from /var/tmp/pamac-build-panchines/packages-meta-ext-v1.json.gz : <data>:17010:140: Error al analizr: scanner: unterminated string constant
Failed to query https://aur.archlinux.org/rpc/?v=5&type=info&arg[]=rtl8192eu from AUR: No se pudo conectar: La red es inaccesible
Failed to read AUR data from /var/tmp/pamac-build-panchines/packages-meta-ext-v1.json.gz : <data>:17010:140: Error al analizr: scanner: unterminated string constant
Failed to query https://aur.archlinux.org/rpc/?v=5&type=search&arg=rtl8192eu from AUR: No se pudo conectar: La red es inaccesible
Error: objetivo no encontrado: rtl8192eu

mhwd-kernel -li?

urrently running: 4.19.225-1-MANJARO (linux419)
The following kernels are installed in your system:
   * linux419
   * linux59

I put more info in the last comment (not this)

Could not connect: Network is unreachable #on 5.9

Now switch to 4.19 kernel and remove the 5.9 as that isn’t supported anymore and install the latest LTS:

sudo mhwd-kernel -i linux515
sudo mhwd-kernel -r linux59
sudo  pacman -S $(pacman -Qsq "^linux" | grep "^linux[0-9]*[-rt]*$" | awk '{print $1"-headers"}' ORS=' ')
pamac build rtl8192eu

Boot with 5.15 and see if network works.

You can also try kernel 5.10 LTS.

the network keep working with 5.15 but… the app Wise-Highlights now opens but… just show a gray empty window without any button or text… nothing at all.
This is from terminal:

(wise-highlights:6292): dbind-WARNING **: 14:37:45.295: Couldn't connect to accessibility bus: Failed to connect to socket /tmp/dbus-z1ScfaJzQg: No such file or directory
flutter: [wise] fcm iUiYGJVYX599H6Koo4PFLl7_1F8n0ANcqSbIFYjFZ8Y
flutter: path /home/panchines/.dart_tool/sqflite_common_ffi/databases/wise.sqlite
[ERROR:flutter/lib/ui/ui_dart_state.cc(186)] Unhandled Exception: SqfliteFfiException(sqlite_error: 14, , open_failed: SqliteException(14): bad parameter or other API misuse, bad parameter or other API misuse (code 21)} DatabaseException(open_failed: SqliteException(14): bad parameter or other API misuse, bad parameter or other API misuse (code 21)) {}
#0      SqfliteIsolate.handle (package:sqflite_common_ffi/src/isolate.dart:40)
<asynchronous suspension>
#1      FfiMethodCallHandler._isolateHandle (package:sqflite_common_ffi/src/database_factory_ffi.dart:59)
#2      FfiMethodCallHandler.handleInIsolate (package:sqflite_common_ffi/src/database_factory_ffi.dart:38)
#3      _SqfliteDatabaseFactoryImpl.invokeMethod (package:sqflite_common/src/mixin/factory.dart:20)
#4      SqfliteDatabaseMixin.openDatabase (package:sqflite_common/src/database_mixin.dart:558)
#5      SqfliteDatabaseMixin.doOpen (package:sqflite_common/src/database_mixin.dart:651)
#6      SqfliteDatabaseOpenHelper.openDatabase (package:sqflite_common/src/database.dart:44)
#7      SqfliteDatabaseFactoryMixin.openDatabase.<anonymous closure> (package:sqflite_common/src/factory_mixin.dart:112)
#8      ReentrantLock.synchronized.<anonymous closure> (package:synchronized/src/reentrant_lock.dart:37)
#9      BasicLock.synchronized (package:synchronized/src/basic_lock.dart:33)
#10     WiseDbManager.open (package:wise_base/db/db_manager.dart:66)
#11     WiseHighlightDbManager.init (package:wise_base/db/highlight_db_manager.dart:328)
#12     main (package:highlights/main.dart:64)

Post this in another thread if this topic is solved.