Where can I find old official Manjaro ISOs?

Yesterday I decided to install the new Kernel on my computer, and apparently everything was ok. I didn’t restart right after to check.

But today the computer did not boot.

It is a dual boot with Win 11 and I decided to reinstall everything from scratch.

The problem is that every time I try to make a bootable pendrive, it shows an error. I tried several programs (rufus, etcher, unetbootin) and I downloaded the ISO 3 times.

I decided to proceed with the installation, and the screen is stuck on “a start job is running for livemedia…”.

English its not my 1st language, but from what I understood in other posts, it’s an error with the nvidia drivers and all the solutions are “easy” for advanced users, which I’m not.

So is there a place where I can download older KDE ISOs without this issue?

The one from manjaro site its “manjaro-kde-22.0.5-230316-linux61”

I found my original ISO file, “manjaro-kde-21.3.7-220816-linux515”, but I dont know if there’s a new version between the 2 without the nvidia problem.

You can find older versions of Manjaro here: Manjaro Linux - Browse Files at SourceForge.net

1 Like

check this first, maybe the ibt parameter will help:

even the older versions its the same :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

whats happening with manjaro?

It was working fine yesterday :smiling_face_with_tear:

I’m truly considering kubuntu now

Nothing wrong with bios…the 1st thing I checked.
It was working fine before the kernel update.

Ventoy was little confusing. I was only able to format my pen and thats all :upside_down_face:

then copy any ISO to that stick
boot from it - it will present you with the option to boot that ISO you copied to it

you install ventoy onto usb, and then you just copy the iso to the usb, you can continue to use your usb normally…
and try with booting the iso with the ibt parameter as instructed in the link

Thank you!

But none was necessary.
The solution was just install the manjaro-kde-21.3.7-220816-linux515 version.
I was able to install and update without problem…
This kernel 6.1 was the bad guy yesterday. I’ll stay away form him and I wont update.

Ventoy was amazing, thx for the tip.

You can always official older releases in our forum: Releases - Manjaro Linux Forum. Also each release will be released in several kernel versions. So the latest 22.0.5 you can choose between 5.10, 5.15 and 6.1 kernel series …

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.