Update requests for packages imported from Arch Linux

I don’t know how manjaro push update if it’s critical or something near it to branches ((not saying this is critical)), but I’m on the unstable branch, so can it be batched or should I just wait for another push of update, as usual, thank you for your patience.

Did me take a while to find it on the revamped site, but branches (and package flow) are explained here:

That said: kwin is taken from Arch as is and it is up-to-date (in unstable - the only branch where 5.25 is present at all).

1 Like

A post was split to a new topic: Please do not add superslicer to stable branch of manjaro

Hi. The package “netbeans” from the official Manjaro repo is still version 13. But since 9th of June, a version 14 is out there. Can we soon get it, please?

arch hasn’t updated it yet: it’s flagged out of date there. when they do, it will propogate to manjaro (unstable branch first)

https://archlinux.org/packages/community/any/netbeans/

1 Like

Please check before posting

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

@Yochanan thunderbird should be updated to 102.0
as it’s usually fast tracked sometimes before arch.

Arch repository has Thunderbird 91.10.0-1 (same version as Manjaro branches) flagged out-of-date on 2022-06-28 Arch Linux - thunderbird 91.10.0-1 (x86_64)