Update requests for packages imported from Arch Linux

I don’t know how to do that. I think I will wait. I still can use keepassxc but I need to do “copy paste”. It might be a problem with configuration (although it worked so far) or a bug that will remain unsolved in this new version. I checked github and there are similar reports. They say v2.6.4-2 seems to fixed the issue.

Deadbeef has news version 1.8.7

Deadbeef is imported from Arch Linux

Arch Linux - deadbeef 1.8.4-1 (x86_64)
Flagged out-of-date on 2021-01-09

Epson iscan has updated their scanner driver, considering update the manjaro package?

2 posts were split to a new topic: Ant is over 50 years old

Hi all,

Bluez has a major bug in it that causes devices to drop connection intermittently. This has been reported in our forums as well as multiple times in the arch forums. The good news is that there is a fix that has been merged to Bluez mainline 2 days ago. See my post in the relevant thread: Bluetooth Mouse randomly disconnects - #24 by mynewlaptop

Is it possible to update Bluez? This will fix a very annoying bug impacting a large number of people.

Bluez package is not maintained by manjaro. It’s maintained by Arch.

It will come to you - depending on your branch.

Please use the branch compare tool mentioned several times in the thread.

thanks! It looks like it’s not yet part of an official bluez release, so it might take a while.

Hello. v2ray-domain-list-community and v2ray-geoip are used by v2ray for routing and proxying purpose.They are just domain and ip lists serialized by protobuf.So it’s ok to push them to all branches.

Thanks

discord needs a new version to start

2 Likes

yep, discord refuses to launch. when you open it, all you get is “must be your lucky day, there’s a new update” and an option to download the deb file.

1 Like

It must be as discord 0.0.14-0 is pushed to testing and stable. :wink:

3 Likes

gnumeric 1.12.49 is available.

Can we have it added to official repo?

It will be when the Arch maintainer updates it. It was flagged out of date last week.

Hi, the borg package in the community repos needs an update. It was just updated to 1.1.16 (current version in stable is 1.1.15-3, current version in unstable is 1.1.15-4. Looks like the new version was just released on 03-22-2021 according to the github page Release Release 1.1.16 · borgbackup/borg · GitHub. The maintainer is Morten Linderud foxboron@archlinux.org. I have no idea if that person is an arch person or someone on the manjaro team. Anyway figured I’d post it here and someone in this group would know how to proceed with it. Thanks!

Does the @archlinux.org domain give you a clue? :wink:

borg 1.1.16 is already in the unstable repo, please check Branch Compare before requesting package updates.

2 Likes

https://archlinux.org/packages/core/x86_64/icu/
https://archlinux.org/packages/multilib/x86_64/lib32-icu/

Both packages are taken from arch as they are and will arrive in unstable (and subsequently all the other brachens) if and when arch updates them.

The current stable version (1.5.12) requires package python-ruamel-yaml <0.17.0, which is no longer available after the stable update on April 9th. This has been fixed in 1.5.13.

What is the best way to fix this issue until borgmatic gets updated in stable? Downgrade python-ruamel-yaml? Try to manually upgrade borgmatic?