Update requests for packages built by Manjaro developers

Just pushed mutter-x11-scaling 40.4-1 to unstable.

2 Likes

@Chrysostomus
I’ve pushed bmenu 0.17 with some fixes. :slight_smile:

New upstream version public for systemd 249.4

5 posts were split to a new topic: Package update request discussion

Phil updated it earlier without even seeing your post. Imagine that! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Update requests for packages imported from Arch Linux

Pushed to unstable along with autogit 1.5.4. You have access to those repos now. :wink:

1 Like

plymouth-gdm triggers faillock if no fingerprints registered, this can cause you to get permanently locked if you’re like me and have a crazy long password. As it spam’s the login trying to authenticate with the fingerprint whether you’re touching the device or not.

GDM has been fixed in arch

I do not know if this fix will automatically fix plymouth-gdm (or honestly even gdm though). Please review the manjaro packages

No, you please review the Manjaro packages before creating a post about something that’s already been done.

rofi 1.7.0 now always loads the default theme before loading a custom theme, so rofimenu has a funny look. I’ve submitted a fix for rofimenu so rofi-scripts should be updated. And maybe other scripts in the package require some attention.
@Chrysostomus

I took the opportunity and just pushed autogit 1.5.5-1 1.5.6-1 :sweat_smile: with the last remaining bits for ("-git" pkg) updates :wink:

corectrl is getting updates again. Would be nice to see them coming to the existing community package.

Pushed to unstable.

dropped from the repos. The AUR has the latest version.

I saw the “n/a” but didn’t know it meant it was dropped. Thanks for the info.

Thank you, I’ll look into it

python-ueberzug, maintained by Stefano Capitani (stefano@manjaro.org)

It still uses python3.8 while everything else is at 3.9.

ranger (maintained by Matti Hyttinen matti@manjaro.org) mentions it as an optional requirement, but the combo doesn’t work right now because of the Python mismatch. Everything is fine with ueberzug package (which also provides python-ueberzug), so maybe ranger should point to that as an optional dependency?

Since ueberzug provides python-ueberzug, no changes need to be made to ranger. The redundant python-ueberzug package has been removed from the repos.

@Yochanan
Pushed autogit 1.5.7-1 which now enables git-pkg updates for all, as it needed more testing.

:package: Done.

1 Like

Any reason why the Kernel 5.15-rc1 is not available on manjaro yet? @oberon