Another testing branch update with some usual package updates for you.
- Manjaro, like many other open-source projects, relies on the generosity of its community through donations and corporate sponsorships to support its growth and development. These donations are essential in covering the various expenses incurred in the operations of the project such as server costs, software development tools, infrastructure expenses, training, flying people to events or conferences and the salaries of key developers. With the help of these donations, Manjaro is able to secure the necessary financial stability that allows the project to continuously improve and remain active. If you love Manjaro, consider to donate!
- As you might have seen some of our team were able to attend FOSDEM 2023 and the conference proved to be incredibly productive for us. See our blog post for more.
Finding information easier about Manjaro
Finding information easier about Manjaro always has been a topic that needed to be solved. With our new search we have put all Manjaro data accessible in one place and divided by sections so it makes it easier to digest: New Manjaro search engine is available | Blog
- Arch Linux and Manjaro on TUXEDO computers - Arch Linux and Manjaro on TUXEDO computers - TUXEDO Computers
- Linux, Judo, unicycles and … Baywatch?! How Vivaldi and Manjaro aim above the ordinary. | Vivaldi Browser
- Framework | Spotlight on Manjaro Linux
- Protect your personal data, keep yourself safe (unlimited devices): 82% off + 2 mo. FREE
Notable Package Updates:
- Most Kernels got updated
- Firefox is at 117.0 and Thunderbird at 115.2.0
- Rebuilds for llvm 16.0.6
- Mauikit 3.0.1 got released
- Qemu is now at 8.1.0
- Usual KDE-git, Haskell, Perl and Python updates
Python 3.11 info
You will need to rebuild any AUR Python packages that install files to site-packages or link to
Print a list of of packages that have files in
pacman -Qoq /usr/lib/python3.10/
Rebuild them all at once:*
pamac build $(pacman -Qoq /usr/lib/python3.10)
* Note that if any fail to build, you’ll have to rebuild what’s remaining one or a few at a time.
rebuild-detector to see if anything else needs to be rebuilt:
Info about AUR packages
AUR (Arch User Repository) packages are neither supported by Arch nor Manjaro. Posts about them in Announcement topics are off-topic and will be flagged, moved or removed without warning.
Our current supported kernels
- linux419 4.19.293
- linux54 5.4.255
- linux510 5.10.193
- linux515 5.15.129
- linux61 6.1.50
- linux64 6.4.13
- linux65 6.5.0
- linux61-rt 6.1.46_rt13
- linux64-rt 6.4.6_rt8
Package Changes (Thu Aug 31 08:41:25 CEST 2023)
- testing core x86_64: 4 new and 4 removed package(s)
- testing extra x86_64: 646 new and 635 removed package(s)
- testing multilib x86_64: 6 new and 6 removed package(s)
- testing core x86_64: 12 new and 12 removed package(s)
- testing extra x86_64: 95 new and 193 removed package(s)
- testing kde-unstable x86_64: 257 new and 257 removed package(s)
- testing multilib x86_64: 11 new and 12 removed package(s)
A list of all package changes can be found here.
- No issue, everything went smoothly
- Yes there was an issue. I was able to resolve it myself.(Please post your solution)
- Yes i am currently experiencing an issue due to the update. (Please post about it)
Check if your mirror has already synced: