No network devices available problem

Hello I’m new on manjaro i was working with manjaro about 2 month and i notice that the connection internet so slow only on my laptop my phone don’t have problem but i think i do some wrong commands that make me can’t connect with wifi that all tge info that i get

lspci

01:00.0 Network controller: Broadcom Inc. and subsidiaries BCM43224 802.11a/b/g/n (rev 01)

lsusb

Bus 002 Device 001: ID 1d6b:0002 Linux Foundation 2.0 root hub
Bus 004 Device 001: ID 1d6b:0001 Linux Foundation 1.1 root hub
Bus 001 Device 004: ID 05ac:850a Apple, Inc. FaceTime Camera
Bus 001 Device 001: ID 1d6b:0002 Linux Foundation 2.0 root hub
Bus 003 Device 006: ID 05ac:821b Apple, Inc. Bluetooth USB Host Controller
Bus 003 Device 003: ID Oa5c:4500 Broadcom Corp. BCM2046B1 USB 2.0 Hub (part of BCM2046 Bluetooth)
Bus 003 Device 002: ID 05ac:0242 Apple, Inc. Internal Keyboard/Trackpad (ANSI)
Bus 003 Device 001: ID 1d6b:0001 Linux Foundation 1.1 root hub 

Inxi

CPU: dual core Intel Core2 Duo U9600 (-MCP-) speed/min/max: 800/800/1600 MHZ
Kernel: 6.1.51-1-MANJARO x86_64 Up: 1h 7m Mem: 829.1 MiB/3.58 GiB (22.6%)
Storage : 113 GiB (16.6% used) Procs: 117 Shell: Bash inxi: 3.3.29

Iwconfig

lo no wireless extension

Inxi -Nazy

Network:
Device-1: Broadcom BCM43224 802.11a/b/g/n vendor: Apple AirPort Extreme
driver N/A modules: bcma pcie: gen: 1 speed: 2.5 GT/S lanes: 1
bus-ID: 01:00.0 chip-ID: 14e4:4353 class-ID; 0280

Sudo rfkill list

0: hci0: Bluetooth 
            Soft blocked : no
            Hard blocked: no

Can someone help?

Hi @Namo, and welcome!

In order for us, or anyone for that matter, to be able to provide assistance, more information is necessary. To that end, please see:

Please also note and heed: Forum Rules - Manjaro

Hope you manage!

:bangbang: Tip: :bangbang:

To provide terminal output, copy the text you wish to share, and paste it here, surrounded by three (3) backticks, a.k.a grave accents. Like this:

```
pasted text
```

Or three (3) tilde signs, like this:

~~~
pasted text
~~~

This will just cause it to be rendered like this:

Portaest sed
elementum
cursus nisl nisi
hendrerit ac quis
sit
adipiscing
tortor sit leo commodo.

Instead of like this:

Portaest sed elementum cursus nisl nisi hendrerit ac quis sit adipiscing tortor sit leo commodo.

Alternatively, paste the text you wish to format as terminal output, select all pasted text, and click the </> button on the taskbar. This will indent the whole pasted section with one TAB, causing it to render the same way as described above.

Thereby improving legibility and making it much easier for those trying to be of assistance.

:bangbang::bangbang: Additionally

If your language isn’t English, please prepend any and all terminal commands with LC_ALL=C. For example:

LC_ALL=C bluetoothctl

This will just cause the terminal output to be in English, making it easier to understand and debug.

Please edit your post accordingly.

Phew, now that that’s eventually said and done, ensure you have the broadcom-wl-dkms driver installed, which is in the extra repository, so can be installed with:

pamac install broadcom-wl-dkms

Hope this helps!

Thank you for Reply and i can’t install something i don’t have internet connection or wifi on my laptop

Hello @Namo :wink:

You need simply install the optional proprietary module wl. Since none of the free ones works.

sudo mhwd -i pci network-broadcom-wl && reboot

Well sorry then. There is no other “uncomplicated” way to install this driver. Try a network cable or mobile phone connection via USB.