Network drivers MHWDCONFIG is invalid and empty

Should i begin to install then?

no! as i said fixing the network is easy, but if you install it and none of the solutions for the audio above work, you will be left with a pc without audio…

Aaaa okay, sorry, Lets begin then, what do i do to remove pulse and use pipe?

no! dont risk it, if the possible solutions dont work, you will be finished, you will have no audio…
and you cant test it in the live usb, since for every possible solution you have to reboot, so it wont work…
do you have an external drive, where you can spare some 30gb space and install manjaro onto it, just to test the audio there if you really want to install manjaro …
also you could try linux mint iso, to see if the audio works there

I actually think i can install without audio, i have another pc who has audio, but i install Manjaro on my brother’s laptop, and he says that it would be okay to not have audio

:face_with_peeking_eye: :exploding_head:
that is insane … and no its no ok, to not have audio, you cant listen to music, videos, absolutely nothing…
first test the linux mint iso, if it also doesnt have audio…

Okay i will. Linux mint you say?

But does linux mint provide to take just 30 gb…? Just curious.

dont install linux mint, only test the iso, like you are now testing the manjaro iso … you could install it on usb, but i never done it, and 30gb is enought for this purpose

Oh okay, then i have all things ready, just need to download and flash the iso to other usb

so if the audio is not working in the mint iso, so install manjaro onto the 32 usb, and during installation select the usb in the disk section, dont accidentally install onto the harddrive!!

Its getting very late at mine, so i must continue tomorrow. I will flash the usb and boot it tomorrow.
I will give report as soon as I get to test the sound tomorrow.

Bye for today.

Back again, good morning from Norway!

So, i tested the Linux mint out on the pc as you said, same as on manjaro, i didnt have the network and the wifi unless i tether it.

Linux mint shows that i have sound, but when playing the test sound, it didn’t really appear to work after all.

good morning … the network is easily fixed, thats not the problem, the audio is …

Sorry, i was at a tour, back now.
So what should we do then…?

its ok… i dont know… try installing manjaro onto the 32gb usb

Okay I will do it now.

The iso is soon finished to flash, but as i wait, i want to say that i booted back to Windows and the Windows sound did appear… strange that Linux doesnt detect it…

haha … thats usually the case… linux support of hardware is not so good as the windows one

Linux is a maze. But a really fun and interesting one.

Booted into live usb as in beginning just this time in the 32gb usb as requested:) whats next? Sound shows as before “No output or input devices found”