Memory leak with KDE & Kdenlive

I’ve been getting issues of a memory leak, I use the stable version of Manjro. Recently I found out that my computer was using 21GB/31.4GB of RAM. I think it has something to do with plasma shell. Also when I use Kdenlive, the program closes but leaves it’s memory in RAM. I also run Folding at home on my computer and at times, the computer deletes it’s GPU work unit. I have no idea why, but it’s rare and maybe something to do with the OS and or program. I use Linux kernel 5.10.19-1 at this time.
I plan to reinstall Manjaro to fix my issues the best I can and would like to continue to use Manjaro.

2021-03-17 Uptime Overload:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1OmGg5-cHduHTNUn71GV2NMoAecnSRHyA/view?usp=sharing

Hi @Timesofold,

I don’t think I’m able to help you.

However, concerning:

Please see [HowTo] post screenshots and links

1 Like

:+1: Welcome to Manjaro! :+1:

1. Please read this:
    How to provide good information
    and post some more information so we can see what’s really going on. Now we know the symptom of the disease, but we need some more probing to know where the origin lies…

2. An inxi --admin --verbosity=7 --filter --no-host --width would be the minimum required information… (Personally Identifiable Information like serial numbers and MAC addresses will be filtered out by the above command)
    Also, please copy-paste that output in-between 3 backticks ``` at the beginning and end of the code/text.

3. File a bug upstream

4. File a bug upstream.

5. File a bug upstream

6. You’re pointing to a private file, not a public file. Please follow @Mirdarthos 's excellent advice…

:+1: