Bluetooth Lautsprecher plötzlich unsichtbar

2021-11-25: Manjaro kann meinen Bluetooth Lautsprecher plötzlich nicht mehr finden. (Mein Android Telefon sieht ihn sehr wohl.) Denkbare Ursache? Im wiki find ich nix. Was kann ich da tun?

2021-11-27: Jetzt wird er wieder gefunden.

Wie kann es sein, dass ein Bluetooth Gerät mal gefunden wird, mal nicht?? Mein Lautsprecher steht neben dem PC!

inxi --audio zeigt:
Audio:     Device-1: Intel Cannon Point-LP High Definition Audio driver: snd_hda_intel
           Sound Server-1: ALSA v: k5.13.19-2-MANJARO running: yes
           Sound Server-2: PulseAudio v: 15.0 running: yes

Wenn der Lautsprecher von mehreren Geräten genutzt wird, kann es Probleme mit dem Pairing geben, vermute ich.

1 Like

Hi @jolexin,

I might not have understood correctly, as I used Google translate and tried to understand what I read myself. So it might be more miss than hit. Although I hope there’s at least some hit.

From what I gather, your bluetooth speaker stopped showing up. Well, according to linux-hardware.org the driver is in the kernel from version 5.2:

The device is supported by kernel versions 5.2 and newer according to the LKDDb

Which leads me to ask: Which Kernel version are you using? Which leads me to point you here: How to provide good information and, if applicable, here: [HowTo] post screenshots and links