Hello ARM community. A new stable update is here
US Merch Shop will launch in January! Stay tuned …
- Most of the Kernels got updated to 5.10.x series.
- Systemd is now at 247.2
- More Mobile updates
- We updated Pamac to 10.0.2
- Regular upstream updates
- Most of the Kernels got updated.
- Mesa is now at 20.2.6
- Qt6 got added to our repos.
- Boost update might break some packages
- KDE Apps are now at their December Release
- KDE Frameworks got updated to 5.77.0
- Libreoffice is now at 7.0.4
- Thunderbird 78 is now added
- More Cinnamon and Deepin updates
- Gstreamer got updated
- Haskell and other regular upstream updates
- More Mobile and KDE-git updates
ghostxps requires manual intervention (if you have these installed):
nss package requires manual intervention:
firewalld requires manual intervention:
(Tue Dec 22 07:38:52 CET 2020)
- arm-stable community aarch64: 2588 new and 2575 removed package(s)
- arm-stable core aarch64: 65 new and 63 removed package(s)
- arm-stable extra aarch64: 1106 new and 1024 removed package(s)
- arm-stable mobile aarch64: 168 new and 168 removed package(s)
A list of all package changes can be found here.
Testers needed on arm-testing branch
We are in need of testers for our arm-testing and arm-unstable branches.
So if you are adventurous and want newer software quicker, we would love for you to help us test out the new packages in arm-testing branch.
All you have to do to switch to this branch is:
- Run this command to switch branch:
sudo pacman-mirrors -aS testing && sudo pacman -Syyu. This will generate a new mirrorlist for you, sync your databases with the new mirror and update your system using the arm-testing branch.
We would then love for you to give feedback in our update posts in #arm:testing-updates. That way we can better find and fix bugs, before they hit arm-stable branch. Thank you!
- No issue, everything went smoothly
- Yes there was an issue. I was able to resolve it myself.(Please post your solution)
- Yes i am currently experiencing an issue due to the update. (Please post about it)