Yakuake display problem - changes size every now and then, sometimes cut off

Hello! Every now and then when I press the button to activate yakuake, it doesn’t display properly. Sometimes, it is cropped like in the attached picture. Sometimes it takes up the whole screen.

When I mouse over the bottom border I can sometimes see the vertical resize cursor. If I resize the window even by moving the mouse by a tiny bit yakuake gets fixed and displays properly.

If the resize cursor button doesn’t show up, I can fix the problem by restarting the compositor using Alt + Shift + f12.

This happens quite frequently.

Info that might be helpful (not sure):
Display Manager: X11
Graphics Driver: video-hybrid-intel-nvidia-prime

I’ve also attached 2 window rules that I made, in hopes of fixing the problem.

Any idea what I can do to avoid this bug and have consistent behaviour?

imgur.com/a/jqb7CEO

:+1: Welcome to Manjaro! :+1:

1. Please read this:
    How to provide good information
    and post some more information so we can see what’s really going on. Now we know the symptom of the disease, but we need some more probing to know where the origin lies…

2. An inxi --admin --verbosity=7 --filter --no-host --width would be the minimum required information… (Personally Identifiable Information like serial numbers and MAC addresses will be filtered out by the above command)
    Also, please copy-paste that output in-between 3 backticks ``` at the beginning and end of the code/text.

3. Please read this:

[HowTo] post screenshots and links

because imgur.com doesn’t work reliably under all conditions.

:sob:

P.S. If you enter a bit more details in your profile, we can also see which Desktop Environment you’re using, which CPU/GPU or Kernel, … you have without typing it every time