Who is the maintainer of the manjaro community edition LXQt?

On my computer, I updated themes and “linux54 '” for the “linux510” of the manjaro community edition LXQt and generated an ISO with the changes I made in manjaro-tools.conf; Packages-Desktop; desktop-overlay/etc/default/grub; desktop-overlay/etc/lightdm/slick-greeter.conf

But my generated ISO is not important here, but I wonder if it would be time to update the community version LXQt to linux510?

T+ = So long

i think this is @linux-aarhus

Talking about the community editions, would be nice if someone updated the awesome version with a new ISO too, that would make me happy

1 Like

I requested this earlier(awesome wm)

Well, that’s why they are community editions.
It is/was maintained by a member of the community, but I believe said maintainer has dropped it again, so it is currently unmaintained and therefore without a new ISO.

2 Likes

I have no upload access to where ever the ISO is now located.

However - if you trust the domain uex.dk - which you do if you are using the mirror - you can get unofficial ISOs from https://iso.uex.dk which frankly is on another server but nevertheless I control the domain.

3 Likes

Hi all thank’s for answers,

So, since I am a user of this version and I have everything ready, could I be the one to make this updated ISO available to the Manjaro community?

The work wouldn’t even be work for me would be fun, the only thing I didn’t understand well and I couldn’t make the change, due to my bad English was this part:

Clone Custom Wallpaper Desktop

To clone your Custom Wallpaper Desktop. Open a New File Manager and go to this file.

~/.config/xfce4/xfconf/xfce-perchannel-xml/xfce4-desktop.xml

Change all image directories to where your Custom Wallpaper was located at. For example:

/usr/share/backgrounds/

Because in lxqt this configuration does not exist in ~/.config/lxqt

But I will continue studying or waiting for someone to turn this light on in the head of Creto

But I’m already very grateful for your answers

T+ = So long

Oops, I’m going to download and why not trust, thank’s @linux-aarhus

Although I generated an ISO with manjaro-tools to install manjaro LXQt on friends’ computers
:fireworks:

T+ = So long

This is off topic but what does that mean?

T+x is the days gone from you trade your commodity until you receive your money and everyone want’s their money now.

2 Likes

Hi @omano,

I’ll try to explain

Here in Brazil when we say goodbye to friends that the next day or another time of day we will surely see in the day to day we say goodbye with a “see you soon” that the word here in Brazil is “Até mais”.

Where “T” is the prefix for “Até”

And the “+” sign is the prefix of “Mais”
Ah, sorry my bad english (google translator)
:wink:

T+ = “So long or See you later”

2 Likes

Right, OK. I think very few people understand it on the forum :smiley:

2 Likes

Good to notice your sense of humor

And notice, I downloaded the ISO https://iso.uex.dk/lxqt/21.0.3/manjaro-lxqt-21.0.3-unstable-210503-linux510.iso

T+

Another off topic one, promise last one, how do you type inexistent emoticon reaction to posts? It is not the first time I see you do that, I wanted to react to your post with :chorizzo: to test but it doesn’t allow me.

//EDIT: I wonder are there emoticon localized based on user forum preferences? Or is it a user side browser extension auto translating the sent emoticon on the fly? It seems :sorriso: could be :smile::smile:

I saw that some emoticons are not working, sorry :roll_eyes:

Yep that’s weird, could be a discovered forum bug :smiley: :chorizo:

//EDIT: are you using automatic translation on the forum with a browser extension? If yes I think this is what breaks the emoticons for you.

As I said in another message, I can continue to update this version, of course if you allow

How hard would it be to continue to maintain a community ISO thinking if i should jump in and help with one?

1 Like

That’s what I’m trying to say here.

That I can generate this ISO easily, or better all of them LXQt, LXDE and Openbox, since I am a user of one of them

But…