Weird Screen After Waking up from sleep mode

Hi , I am using Manjaro KDE and CPU is AMD ryzen 5 3500u and integrated gpu vega 8 . I am facing this issue since kernal 5.9 , now i have updated to 5.11. I thought that this issue will be resolve in new update but its still there .
but its get automatically fix after some seconds .I often put my laptop on sleep , its kind of annoying for me to see this is weird screen .

:+1: Welcome to Manjaro! :+1:

1. Please read this:
    How to provide good information
    and post some more information so we can see what’s really going on. Now we know the symptom of the disease, but we need some more probing to know where the origin lies…

2. An inxi --admin --verbosity=7 --filter --no-host --width would be the minimum required information… (Personally Identifiable Information like serial numbers and MAC addresses will be filtered out by the above command)

3. A weird screenshot would be beneficial, as what you call “weird”, I call “normal” and what I call “weird”, you call “craaazyyyy!” :grin:

4. From your description it smells like your AMD graphics driver is crashing (and restarting itself) when coming from sleep mode.
    As you mentioned 5.9 and 5.11: these are experimental kernels, and you should add both 5.4 LTS (Long Term Support) and 5.10 LTS and try those out before you do anything else!

:+1:

P.S. If you enter a bit more details in your profile, we can also see which Desktop Environment you’re using, which CPU/GPU or Kernel, … you have without typing it every time