Wallpapers by Lunix

Hey, I love your wallpapers! I think it would be great if you created a repo with your files. I would love to get those .blend files and have some fun with color variations! I actually wanted to ask you for them, but look like I’m not the first one :grin:

1 Like

Hi @Karol.B and first of all welcome to this great community !

Glad you love some of them. Now, people who know me from the previous forum, also know that I have a bad habit. I don’t save any of my work (template-files). Why is that ? :thinking: I am never satisfied in what I’m doing. Never! If I make some kind of wallpaper. Save it and open it again a couple days later, I would change everything. That color isn’t good en that shader could be done better. Lighting isn’t what I want etc… So I would restart all over. That can’t be done If I render the result en delete the template :face_with_hand_over_mouth: I know it’s weird.

Ok, I lied

:shushing_face: I didn’t delete the last template files. The older ones are gone.

Another thing is that it feels wrong that when I make a wallpaper and an other man (or woman) would change it completely. Maybe it will be better, who knows. But it’s the feeling in my stomach. Hard to explain. My brain would say : “wtf make your own wallpaper” :sweat_smile:

Don’t get me wrong, I really wouldn’t mind if people copy, edit or change a wallpaper. But in one way or another it feels wrong when I give the template away.

I hope it doesn’t sound too bad and that you understand.

6 Likes

Thanks for this big write-up :smiley:. I get that, I used to write a bit and going back to something I wrote even a week before was, let’s say, laborious :sweat_smile:.

I fully respect your decision to delete or not share the files. Although maan, that great last one. Just this one, plz :pleading_face:
:smiley:

1 Like

OMG! Steve Jobs came back from the :skull_and_crossbones: :exclamation:

And he’s using Manjaro now!!!

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :crazy_face:

3 Likes

I write poetry. I’m happy to share it but if anyone altered it?! :exploding_head: :rage:

I love your artwork though. I’ve got one piece as the background on my login screen :grin:

1 Like

At least it’s not Steve Ballmer. And if Steve Ballmer’s not dead then he certainly proved his brain is! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

4 posts were split to a new topic: Wallpaper choice disappears

Original file : 1920x1080

15 Likes

@Lunix just luv this wallpaper https://forum.manjaro.org/uploads/default/original/2X/f/f0f90d22dee9320d5c6f0d5e52e1f25ff3b38838.jpeg on my Pinebook Pro :pray:

4 Likes

Frosty…

1 Like

Original file : 3840x2160

13 Likes

Nice keep up the good work

2 Likes

Original file : 1366x768

Original file : 1080x1920

12 Likes

Nice phone option :wink:

2 Likes

Hehe, thanks :grin:

Could I get the 3rd one in 1366x720 please?

Hello Lunix, Could I get the first one in 1366x720 please? Thanks in advance!

You can scale, centre or zoom wallpapers automatically with whatever DE you use, you can also, if you prefer downsize with a program like Gimp. It’s incredibly easy.

3 Likes

@DagoMnjroKDE No problem. I will add the links later to the original post, but now, for some reason I can’t edit my postings.

So here they are :wink:

Original file from the second request : 1366x720
2nd render from the first requested image : 1366x720

1 Like

Thank You very much. These are looking amazing! :grin:

1 Like