Wallpapers by Lunix

Well, let’s stay positive. A fresh start. Too bad the other wallpapers are lost, but I will re-upload a few of them. Let’s say, only the best. …Two :sweat_smile:

Here’s a new one :wink:

I’ll give the original link to the GitHub account to minimize quality loss when downloading the image. All the images are made in Gimp and Blender. For the record, I’ve did not copy one single image from the internet.

Original file : 1920x1080

2nd Render : 3840x1080

2nd Render : 3840x2160

Oh, and if someone wants an other dimension from one of the wallpapers, just PM me. If I still have the original files, I can convert or render it again.

66 Likes

As always… very nice :+1:

1 Like

Yeah I’m just going to swipe this here… Great work!

1 Like

Here’s my favorite.
It’s also available for other operating systems. Dracula Wallpapers

11 Likes

Are those made by you guys or randomly taken from the internet?

Can only speak for my uploads, but they are made by myself. In Blender and/or Gimp. None of the images are taken from the internet. So no copy paste stuff. :innocent: I just re-uploaded them from the old forum.

4 Likes

Those are professional quality designs, old forum was so big, I did not know about it, nice work, maybe I should start thinking in a bot that uploads those in gitlab.

4 Likes

Yes it was. I used to had a GitLab account, but some of the wallpapers were too big to upload. (big PNG format) It wouldn’t accept them. But you can copy them as much as you like. I wrote it also on the other forum, I really don’t mind and people doesn’t have to ask it every time :sweat_smile: The can do whatever they want with it.

1 Like

I had a look at this one to ship with my edtion last year, however I could not find the author or license, great stuff.

Google Photos

7 Likes

Thank you. Well at least you found him :sweat_smile:

If this is not your work, use a link instead.

Thanks, … yes and no… Oh well, new start :wink:

These are beautiful. Thanks for sharing.

1 Like

You’re welcome, thanks.

Ok maybe I’m a little inspired by the forumheader arrows :sunglasses:
I didn’t really have time to finish it the way I want, but … blah blah blah

16 Likes

Here anyone can simply open a PR and after merge i have in our gitlab instance… unfortunally seem no more users see this repo ( i have open this repo a past one year or so )

only the wallpapers need a optimization for right weight
4 Likes

@Lunix Absolutely love your work! Thanks for re-uploading it

2 Likes

Thanks, glad you love it :love_you_gesture:

I added the link here.

5 Likes

Hey guys ! Wallpaper mod for my Manjaro Cinnamon . :sunglasses:Manjaro Linux Cinnamon (2)|690x388

1 Like