Update requests for packages imported from Arch Linux

It will trickle down just like every other Arch package. If it builds for testing and stable, you’ll see it a little sooner.

I’m not sure if this is the right place, but Linuxsampler package is outdate in the Manjaro community repository. Any help?

It’s at 2.2.0 in unstable which seems to be the latest version:

It will trickle down to testing and stable eventually.

Package avldrums.lv2 is outdated.

No, it’s not. 0.4.2 is the latest version.

The qbittorrent package needs to be updated to 4.3.5-1 ( the current latest in arch repos). It is currently at 4.3.3 which was released in Jan 2021. Please update it @philm

Already on its way.

thanks! I didn’t knew about that website or even this thread.

It was in the first message of the thread though.

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Update requests for packages built by Manjaro developers

Shutter is a quite popular screenshot tool and has recently made the jump to the official Arch repositories. During this process, its AUR package and those of its dependencies have been deleted from the AUR. We got a bug report upstream that Manjaro users aren’t able to install Shutter currently: Shutter package is not available in AUR for now · Issue #358 · shutter-project/shutter · GitHub Would it be possible to accelerate the import of Shutter and its dependencies? Package names: shutter, perl-goocanvas2-cairotypes and perl-json-maybexs. Thanks!

1 Like

Shutter is currently available in the unstable and testing branches. It will be along in the next stable update.

1 Like

Great, thanks!

Is this the right place to request for python-* package updates? I see that python-pipx v0.16.3 was released on 29th May, and the Arch community package was updated on June 23, but this hasn’t made it to Manjaro repos yet.

Hello! Please always check the above site. python-pipx is in testing branch currently.

Of course! I should have looked at the testing branch first - I assumed, incorrectly, that the Arch packages directly went to stable.
Thanks a lot. Hoping to see a stable update soon :slight_smile:

To unstable actually, then testing, then stable.

Didn’t read first message giving you direction on how to post here, didn’t read last messages where people have been told to do as said in first message. So for a change instead of repeating the same thing over and over, read them to know why you are as many others asking for something that will lead in same answer.

…and Arch updated it today. The next Manjaro unstable sync will grab it.

I’m going to start outright deleting posts like that. I’m not going to repeat myself over and over and over. read the first post.

5 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: Error running Solaar