Update requests for packages built by Manjaro developers

Pushed to all branches.

1 Like

Thanx for the hint. Was wondering why I couldn’t get it to work for the life of me. Installed the git version from aur and violà :+1:

@Go4a @anon88624618 wob 0.11-1 is pushed to unstable.

1 Like

I think it’s time to update plymouth package rebasing it on the latest git commits. It is insanely fast for a service like that. Maybe it could also help to elude of issues observed when using a new GDM version.

1 Like

@Yochanan gtk3-classic has been updated again as on AUR:

https://aur.archlinux.org/cgit/aur.git/commit/?h=gtk3-classic&id=6930c45e49b0ffda34cf3d138558ea6d1dedcb52

Yes, I have notifications enabled as well, thanks. :wink:

Updates are pushed for the unstable and testing branches.

1 Like

Brave and Brave-beta needs to be updated,hasn’t been updated since february (AUR is more up to date).

A suggestion for gtk themes that provide both gtk2 and gtk3 themes: Move the dependency on gtk2 theme engines to optdepends. This is how other themes like de adapta-gtk-theme does it.

Currently the only thing on my system keeping gtk2 installed was the matcha-gtk-theme.

2 Likes

Just did that with all the themes I maintain in the Manjaro community repo and the AUR.

2 Likes

Pity that some popular packages like Steam still require it.

The ranger package is still on version 5047d9e5, which lacks behind. Will there be an update, @Chrysostomus?

manjaro-settings-manager requires an update due to new icu:

installing icu (69.1-1) breaks dependency 'icu<68.3' required by manjaro-settings-manager
2 Likes

We figured it out, thanks. :wink: It’s done with 0.5.6-13.

5 Likes

Maybe. We will have to see if we can use the upstream arch package already instead of our own…

@nightmare-2021 PKGBUILD for manjaro‘s telegram-desktop is outdated:

Prebuilt by me be careful and test it :wink:

Thanks for the hint - build works again :wink:

1 Like

may I ask updates for Octopi and, possibly, for Tuxedo-Keyboard?

1 Like

No, it’s already updated.

Hi @nightmare-2021 telegram-desktop-manjaro is outdated again bump to 2.7.4 I can help you out if you want

Tnx, Tuxedo-keyboard just got updated now in stable