Update requests for packages built by Manjaro developers

Octopi and alpm_octopi_utils have been updated in the AUR. Will you update the versions in community?

Im on telegram version 2.5.5.r1 from the official repos so it has to be in the testing branch at least. Have you looked at branch compare?

2.5.5.r1.ga483eb98a-1 is now in stable as of latest update, see https://gitlab.manjaro.org/-/snippets/579/raw

2 Likes

In facts is also on Stable branch:

I stil have 2.4.15.r9.g902e0fc8f-1 I guess that has been updated today

We replied at the same time :smiley:

1 Like

Awesome thanks!

Hello, this is my first post on the forum :slight_smile:

Can you please update python-npyscreen to the latest version on Github? It includes support/has fixes for python 3.7+. The source code on the google repo (linked on the github page) doesn’t look like it has the fixes implemented.

The previous maintainer is Valicek1 and the packager is fhdk (fh@manjaro.org). Thanks.

4.10.5 is the latest stable release. If you want to bulid from the latest commit from git, install python-npyscreen-git from the AUR (Arch User Repostitory).

1 Like

Alright, thanks. It looks all of the AUR versions are also out of date. I’ll see if i can contact the packagers on the AUR or the developer.

None of them are out of date. VCS packages build from the latest commit.

1 Like

Oh sorry, yes you’re right. I was just looking for a commit that was implemented on the github that fixes npyscreen for python 3.7+, which is technically unreleased.

Edit: thanks for informing me about VCS packages. Looks like the AUR version from git works perfectly

A post was merged into an existing topic: Update requests for packages imported from Arch Linux

package: font-manager 0.7.8-3
packager: @nightmare-2021
upstream: GitHub - FontManager/font-manager at 0.8.4-1

Thanks for the hint.

I just updated it to version 0.8.4-1 in unstable.

1 Like

Hi,

package: ranger
packager: @Chrysostomus

The package is currently at 5047d9e5 from Nov 24, which has a bug on my machine.
When I instead use the current HEAD from github, the bug disappears.

Hope this helps, thanks a lot for maintaining.

1 Like

@nightmare-2021

Repository      : extra
Name            : zfs-dkms
Version         : 2.0.2-1
Packager        : Helmut Stult <helmut@manjaro.org>

Corruption and security issue #11474, fixed in latest release OpenZFS 2.0.3. It’s already in unstable branch 2.0.3-1, update required in stable branch ASAP.

@Ste74 - I’ve updated gnome-control-center-x11-scaling.

Mesa-git and kwinft packages need to be updated

linux-lts and linux-latest
5.10.22 is marked as LTS
5.11.5 is marked as stable

@nightmare-2021 @philm

1 Like

Octopi has been release 0.11.

1 Like

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: Update requests for packages imported from Arch Linux