Update requests for packages built by Manjaro developers

it’s mobile repo, Reported in good category

@cfinnberg, linux64 not exists :wink: and linux64-broadcom-wl is removed (your last sync is too old)

1 Like

As I said, this was me playing around with Manjaro databases. I have personally not installed any of the packages mentioned in there.

That’s the thing. plasma-dialer is in the repos and is dependant on a package that is not.

Well, it’s also normal x86_64 / stable branch.

PS: I don’t know why post had “plasma” and “kde” tags, as I’m fairly sure I didn’t select anything when creating it.

Thanks for doing that, I didn’t have time to fully address this earlier.

@cfinnberg I’ve merged your topic here. I appreciate you letting us know.

It is now since I saw his post earlier. :wink:

I have also removed beelink-kde-settings and minisforum-kde-settings. The related OEM ISO profiles were dropped recently and those packages were just missed leftovers.

Regarding Plasma Mobile packages: Unfortunately, upstream ARM development for mobile devices lately has been slow. Therefore ALARM and Manjaro ARM packaging has also been slow. Some Plasma Mobile and Phosh packages are also in the x86_64 repos as well for some tablets supporting that architecture.

By the way, I’m still mystified why certain tags seem to be automatically applied as well. Apparently it’s some new Discourse “feature”.

Can I ask what tool is that?

Edit: Ok. I should look up myself instead of asking :smiley: It’s in manjaro-check-repos and I have it already installed :smiley:

$ sudo pacman -Fyx bin/mbn

:: Synchronizing package databases...
 core                                                                               2.4 MiB  3.53 MiB/s 00:01 [##################################################################] 100%
 extra                                                                             41.5 MiB  6.92 MiB/s 00:06 [##################################################################] 100%
 multilib                                                                         218.3 KiB   624 KiB/s 00:00 [##################################################################] 100%
usr/bin/mbn is owned by extra/manjaro-check-repos 0.9.9-3
usr/bin/mbn-gui is owned by extra/manjaro-check-repos 0.9.9-3
1 Like

Yeah, I noticed (almost the same way :slight_smile: ). Thanks!