Update requests for packages built by Manjaro developers

Thank you, i look into it…
:+1:
Edit: added both on our repo :wink:

1 Like

I think that Shotcut needs to be updated from 20.11.14 to 20.11.28:

I quote myself from such discussion:

While I was searching for a solution, firtsly I tried to replace mlt from community repo to AUR, but the problem was still there; then I downloaded a new release of Shotcut from the official repo: v20.11.28 Releases · mltframework/shotcut · GitHub
And all errors went away.

Furthermore, seems that Shotcut, now also needs rtaudio package.

I see that the last packager was Filipe Laíns.

EDIT

I see that Shotcut 20.11.28 has hit the unstable and testing repo this morning; such quick action :slight_smile:

2020-12-07_17-05

Can be also pushed to Stable branch?
For now I manually updated it from testing repo, don’t worry :+1:

A post was split to a new topic: Requesting kernel module build options

The nvidia driver needs an update, it is now at 460.32.03.

Yes, we’re aware and don’t need reminders. :wink:

EDIT: They’re now in the unstable branch.

1 Like

Also this should be merged into the pipeline:

I have tested it and worked as expected

Hello @Ste74 - mutter-x11-scaling and gnome-control-center-x11-scaling have been updated.
Cheers

I can put you as developer access for this two packages in our gitlab instance then you can ping me when ready to upload in our repo :wink:

Sounds good, i think it would be easier to maintain them with access. As currently we are basically doing the same work twice :wink:

Yep is a totally no sense for me… :+1:

Both packages are ready for building. :v:

1 Like

I cant update since yesteray on unstable. Probably mesa-git needs to be rebuild against new llvm. Will mesa-git get regular updates? Previously i was using mesa-git packages from unofficial arch repo, but those was replaced by manjaro packages. Is there a way to ignore manjaro mesa-git packages and keep using these from arch repo?

Same problem here, I can’t install mesa-git because it requires llvm-libs=11.0.0

Hi @Ste74 - I’ve updated mutter-x11-scaling which required to fix the upstream patch, the dev has been informed. The package is ready to build on Gitlab.
Cheers

1 Like

Done :+1:

1 Like

Hi @Chrysostomus, I have updated again
manjaro-zsh-config

Could you upload it to unstable or someone from the Team? @Ste74 ? :slight_smile:

gqrx package needs to be rebuilt:

Last packager is Kyle Keen.

Wich is not our package but archlinux package…
https://archlinux.org/packages/community/x86_64/gqrx/

@nightmare-2021 has an overlay for it’s dependency gnuradio-osmosdr as well as the other gnuradio packages, that’s what’s causing the issue. GNU Radio 3.9.0.0 is out now as well.

2 Likes