Update requests for packages built by Manjaro developers

Same problem here, I can’t install mesa-git because it requires llvm-libs=11.0.0

Hi @Ste74 - I’ve updated mutter-x11-scaling which required to fix the upstream patch, the dev has been informed. The package is ready to build on Gitlab.
Cheers

1 Like

Done :+1:

1 Like

Hi @Chrysostomus, I have updated again
manjaro-zsh-config

Could you upload it to unstable or someone from the Team? @Ste74 ? :slight_smile:

gqrx package needs to be rebuilt:

Last packager is Kyle Keen.

Wich is not our package but archlinux package…
https://archlinux.org/packages/community/x86_64/gqrx/

@nightmare-2021 has an overlay for it’s dependency gnuradio-osmosdr as well as the other gnuradio packages, that’s what’s causing the issue. GNU Radio 3.9.0.0 is out now as well.

2 Likes

Mycroft-core on community repos (not the AUR one with same name) needs to be recompiled because of Python 3.9 and ICU 68 update.

Already asked here for plasma5-applets-mycroft and mimic (community too) to be recompiled, hope this one doesn’t go unanswered too.

I saw it as Community package:

It still comes from Arch. The repo does not tell you if it’s coming from Arch or built by Manjaro. You can see it based on “Packager” (well, if you know who that person belongs to…).

1 Like

The latest Telegram Desktop package in the official repositiories is version 2.4.5 (I’m on the stable branch). The latest on the Telegram website is 2.5.1. Is it possible to get a refresh? I’m also willing to get my hands dirty and refresh it myself if you point me in the right direction. (Never done this before for Manjaro but I was a package maintainer for Pardus, back when it existed)

Octopi and alpm_octopi_utils have been updated in the AUR. Will you update the versions in community?

Im on telegram version 2.5.5.r1 from the official repos so it has to be in the testing branch at least. Have you looked at branch compare?

2.5.5.r1.ga483eb98a-1 is now in stable as of latest update, see https://gitlab.manjaro.org/-/snippets/579/raw

2 Likes

In facts is also on Stable branch:

I stil have 2.4.15.r9.g902e0fc8f-1 I guess that has been updated today

We replied at the same time :smiley:

1 Like

Awesome thanks!

Hello, this is my first post on the forum :slight_smile:

Can you please update python-npyscreen to the latest version on Github? It includes support/has fixes for python 3.7+. The source code on the google repo (linked on the github page) doesn’t look like it has the fixes implemented.

The previous maintainer is Valicek1 and the packager is fhdk (fh@manjaro.org). Thanks.

4.10.5 is the latest stable release. If you want to bulid from the latest commit from git, install python-npyscreen-git from the AUR (Arch User Repostitory).

1 Like

Alright, thanks. It looks all of the AUR versions are also out of date. I’ll see if i can contact the packagers on the AUR or the developer.