- Periodically, the entire system freezes, and no buttons or panels work. At this time, the CPU load is 2-5%, the memory is used by 10-20%. Swapfs works.
Only a hard reboot of the system helps - by holding down the shutdown key.
- And sometimes only the control panel hangs, restarting plasma helps (killall plasmashell && kstart5 plasmashell)
Steps to reproduce:
I did not find any dependencies for hanging both the panel and the entire system.
Info about system:
- Laptop: Razer Blade Stealth 13 RZ09-0327 (2020 year)
- Operating System: Manjaro Linux
- KDE Plasma Version: 5.20.5
- KDE Frameworks Version: 5.78.0
- Qt Version: 5.15.2
- Kernel Version: 5.10.7-3-MANJARO
- OS Type: 64-bit
- Processors: 8 × 11th Gen Intel® Core™ i7-1165G7 @ 2.80GHz
- Memory: 15.4 Gb of RAM
- Graphics Processors: Mesa Intel® Xe Graphics; NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 Ti Max-Q (4GB GDDR6 VRAM)
The control panel hangs (problem 2):
(journalctl -b 0 -p3)