The 4 seasons - Icon themes for Gnome, Deepin and Budgie DE

The next release will be focused on revamp some of the colours of the existing icons. Also the Gnome version of Winter will be released. I can’t give an exact date as it’s heavy work ahead of me.

regards
Storm

Can anyone just tell me how to change the launcher icon on deepin?

Go to [theme]/Places/Scalable and find the file called deepin-launcher.svg

Right, thanks, didn’t exactly find the scalable directory but I included it on every other directory found there.

Hello, very nice work on the development of icon themes. The download folder icon does not appear in any of the four seasons versions…I use gnome-manjaro…any suggestions ?..thanks

That is strange. I’m also using Manjaro Gnome at the moment. Have you custom set up the download folder icon at any time?
A quick fix is to custom the icon of the download folder. right click on the download folder and click its icon.
Then go to ~/.local/share/icons/g-spring/Places/Scalable
Pick the download folder.

Here is a picture

That’s strange… I tried set up the view as you did in the file browser and it shows on mine. I’ll investigate it if there’s a folder image I have missed.
By the way are you using Manjaro unstable or testing?

in ~/.local/share/ there is no icons folder…and I don’t know why.

I downloaded it yesterday from the official site and installed it.

I could install again the icons theme, maybe I made a mistake when I did it…what would be the best way to do it…?

In Manjaro Gnome you put the icon themes in ~/.local/share/icons if icons folder doesn’t exist you make it.

ready, I made a mistake, but thanks to your explanation, it was corrected…now I can enjoy my new look.!

Thank you very much for your time and patience

1 Like

A little update from me. I’m still in process to convert Winter to be compatible with Gnome, meanwhile I’m recoloring it overall. It will be 10% brighter than before. Also Spring and Autumn will have several color updates. It takes time, so it will be awhile for the next icon set updates.

regards
Storm