Another testing branch update with some usual package updates for you.
get a whopping 82% off + 2 months free on your subscription with Surfshark VPN
- Manjaro, like many other open-source projects, relies on the generosity of its community through donations and corporate sponsorships to support its growth and development. These donations are essential in covering the various expenses incurred in the operations of the project such as server costs, software development tools, infrastructure expenses, training, flying people to events or conferences and the salaries of key developers. With the help of these donations, Manjaro is able to secure the necessary financial stability that allows the project to continuously improve and remain active. If you love Manjaro, consider to donate!
- As you might have seen some of our team were able to attend FOSDEM 2023 and the conference proved to be incredibly productive for us. See our blog post for more.
Finding information easier about Manjaro
Finding information easier about Manjaro always has been a topic that needed to be solved. With our new search we have put all Manjaro data accessible in one place and divided by sections so it makes it easier to digest: New Manjaro search engine is available | Blog
- Arch Linux and Manjaro on TUXEDO computers - Arch Linux and Manjaro on TUXEDO computers - TUXEDO Computers
- Linux, Judo, unicycles and … Baywatch?! How Vivaldi and Manjaro aim above the ordinary. | Vivaldi Browser
- Framework | Spotlight on Manjaro Linux
- Protect your personal data, keep yourself safe (unlimited devices): 82% off + 2 mo. FREE
Notable Package Updates:
- Most of our Kernels got updated
- KDE Plasma 5.27.4
- Phosh got updated to 0.26.0
- PipeWire 0.3.68
- Usual KDE-git, Python and Haskell updates
- Arch did their Spring-Cleaning. Hence some packages moved to the AUR
Info about AUR packages
AUR (Arch User Repository) packages are neither supported by Arch nor Manjaro. Posts about them in Announcement topics are off-topic and will be flagged, moved or removed without warning.
Info about GNOME 43
GNOME 43 is here!
New in Manjaro GNOME:
We now have Gradience in the Manjaro community repo (also available as a Flatpak) for your theme customization pleasure. There are community presets (currently unavailable) available or you can create your own.
Our in-house Layouts Switcher application by @Chrysostomus has some new features as well as various improvements and fixes:
- NEW Dynamic Wallpaper button: Create your own dynamic wallpaper
- NEW Appearance button to open Gradience for theme customization
- NEW The Firefox GNOME theme option automagically updates to the latest upstream version when toggling the radio button off and on again.
- FIXED: Layout preview images now match
KNOWN ISSUE: Missing required packages will not be automatically installed via Pamac. Please check optional dependencies of
Scaling settings for Xorg in GNOME Control Center are back! [HowTo] Gnome Xorg Fractional (per monitor) Scaling
Lonely leftover orphan packages that have been removed from the Arch / Manjaro repositories:
(Not compatible with Nautilus 43)
(Not compatible with Nautilus 43 & EOL)
Get our latest daily developer images now from Github: Plasma, GNOME, XFCE. You can get the latest stable releases of Manjaro from CDN77.
Our current supported kernels
- linux419 4.19.280
- linux54 5.4.240
- linux510 5.10.177
- linux515 5.15.106
- linux61 6.1.23
- linux62 6.2.10
- linux63 6.3-rc5
- linux515-rt 5.15.94_rt59
- linux60-rt 6.0.5_rt14
Package Changes (Sat Apr 8 06:22:12 CEST 2023)
- testing core x86_64: 6 new and 6 removed package(s)
- testing multilib x86_64: 8 new and 9 removed package(s)
- testing community x86_64: 1246 new and 1269 removed package(s)
- testing extra x86_64: 221 new and 222 removed package(s)
:: Package Overlays
- testing core x86_64: 18 new and 17 removed package(s)
- testing multilib x86_64: 10 new and 10 removed package(s)
- testing kde-unstable x86_64: 38 new and 38 removed package(s)
- testing extra x86_64: 92 new and 92 removed package(s)
- testing community x86_64: 15 new and 14 removed package(s)
A detailed list of all package changes can be found here
- No issue, everything went smoothly
- Yes there was an issue. I was able to resolve it myself.(Please post your solution)
- Yes i am currently experiencing an issue due to the update. (Please post about it)
Check if your mirror has already synced: