Another testing branch update with some usual package updates for you.
- Cinnamon is now at 5.6
- Virtualbox got renewed to 7.0.4
- Some KDE-git, Haskell and Python updates as usual
Info about AUR packages
AUR (Arch User Repository) packages are neither supported by Arch nor Manjaro. Posts about them in Announcement topics are off-topic and will be flagged, moved or removed without warning.
Info about GNOME 43
GNOME 43 is here!
New in Manjaro GNOME:
We now have Gradience in the Manjaro community repo (also available as a Flatpak) for your theme customization pleasure. There are community presets (currently unavailable) available or you can create your own.
Our in-house Layouts Switcher application by @Chrysostomus has some new features as well as various improvements and fixes:
- NEW Dynamic Wallpaper button: Create your own dynamic wallpaper
- NEW Appearance button to open Gradience for theme customization
- NEW The Firefox GNOME theme option automagically updates to the latest upstream version when toggling the radio button off and on again.
- FIXED: Layout preview images now match
KNOWN ISSUE: Missing required packages will not be automatically installed via Pamac. Please check optional dependencies of
Scaling settings for Xorg in GNOME Control Center are back! [HowTo] Gnome Xorg Fractional (per monitor) Scaling
Lonely leftover orphan packages that have been removed from the Arch / Manjaro repositories:
(Not compatible with Nautilus 43)
(Not compatible with Nautilus 43 & EOL)
Get our latest daily developer images now from Github: Plasma, GNOME, XFCE. You can get the latest stable releases of Manjaro from CDN77.
Our current supported kernels
- linux419 4.19.265
- linux54 5.4.224
- linux510 5.10.155
- linux515 5.15.79
- linux519 5.19.17 [EOL]
- linux60 6.0.9
- linux61 6.1.0rc5
- linux515-rt 5.15.76_rt53
- linux60-rt 6.0.5_rt14
Package changes (Mon Nov 21 13:31:53 CET 2022)
- testing core x86_64: 1 new and 1 removed package(s)
- testing multilib x86_64: 7 new and 6 removed package(s)
- testing extra x86_64: 41 new and 41 removed package(s)
- testing community x86_64: 364 new and 366 removed package(s)
- testing core x86_64: 2 new and 2 removed package(s)
- testing kde-unstable x86_64: 377 new and 377 removed package(s)
- testing extra x86_64: 13 new and 13 removed package(s)
- testing community x86_64: 8 new and 8 removed package(s)
A list of all package changes can be found here
- No issue, everything went smoothly
- Yes there was an issue. I was able to resolve it myself.(Please post your solution)
- Yes i am currently experiencing an issue due to the update. (Please post about it)
Check if your mirror has already synced: