Stuck on /dev/sda2: clean, 951917/61030400 files, 22865007/244112696 blocks

I was trying to install xmonad so I did. And install xmonad, xmonad-contrib, xterm, dmenu. I knew I got a black screen as soon as I switch to xmonad. I should’ve got my cursor though, but the cursor was not there. So I force power off my laptop and turn it on. After that, I stuck on /dev/sda2: clean, 951917/61030400 files, 22865007/244112696 blocks screen.

:+1: Welcome to Manjaro! :+1:

1. Please read this:
    How to provide good information
    and post some more information so we can see what’s really going on. Now we know the symptom of the disease, but we need some more probing to know where the origin lies… :grin:
  2. An inxi --admin --verbosity=7 --filter --no-host --width would be the minimum required information for us to be able to help you. (Personally Identifiable Information like serial numbers and MAC addresses will be filtered out by the above command)
    Also, please copy-paste that output in-between 3 backticks ``` at the beginning and end of the code/text.
  3. Switch to TTY2, log in there and undo your changes there.
    If you need help with the above, shout out!

:+1:

P.S. If you enter a bit more details in your profile, we can also see which Desktop Environment you’re using, which CPU/GPU or Kernel, … you have without typing it every time