Solaar needs to be rebuilt?

After the today update, Solaar (from 1.1.1-1 to 1.1.2-2) give errors when I attempt to set the Keyboard:

solaar config 1 fn-swap

solaar: error: Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/lib/python3.10/site-packages/solaar/cli/__init__.py", line 205, in run
    m.run(c, args, _find_receiver, _find_device)
  File "/usr/lib/python3.10/site-packages/solaar/cli/config.py", line 174, in run
    setting = _settings_templates.check_feature_setting(dev, setting_name)
  File "/usr/lib/python3.10/site-packages/logitech_receiver/settings_templates.py", line 1221, in check_feature_setting
    feature = check_feature(device, setting)
  File "/usr/lib/python3.10/site-packages/logitech_receiver/settings_templates.py", line 1180, in check_feature
    if sclass.feature not in device.features:
  File "/usr/lib/python3.10/site-packages/logitech_receiver/hidpp20.py", line 316, in __contains__
    ivalue = int(featureId)
TypeError: int() argument must be a string, a bytes-like object or a real number, not 'NoneType'

Downgrade it to 1.1.1-1 solve the issue.
comes from manjaro repo, not AUR.

EDIT: However, solaar-git from AUR works OK without the mentioned errors.

It works fine for me using the unstable branch on two PC’s and the stable branch in a VM.

I’m not sure what to tell you other than reboot if you haven’t already.

I don’t know for sure if it makes a difference but the command line I use for setting my Logitech K400+ keyboard with Solaar is: solaar config 2 fn-swap off. This makes the default Function keys work as normal and to use the special functions requires pressing the “FN” key first.

Yeah, obviously I rebooted the laptop.

In my case this is for the mouse: solaar config 2 dpi 450 , which works fine; with solaar 1.1.2-2 only the command for the keyboard no longer works (
solaar config 1 fn-swap off).

OK, after I did the latest stable update I also have the same problem. So it appears to be a bug in the 1.1.1-1 version. It’s odd that after running the Solaar gui it set the keyboard setting without issue.

1.1.1-1 is the previous version; 1.1.2-2 is the current version.

Ooops, yes you’re right.