REISUB not working during boot

I followed the instructions, when in TTY it reboots successfully by pressing alt + sysrg + reisub. but when i get stuck at black screen with message /dev/nvme0n1p7 : clean , xxxx/xxxxx files , xxxx/xxxxx blocks, this doesn’t work, i’m still stuck there

Welcome to the forum! Please create your own #support topic for help as this is a tutorial thread. My guess is there’s an underlying problem you haven’t told us about that led you here to try this tutorial. :wink:

1 Like

:+1: Welcome to Manjaro! :+1:

1. Please read this:
    How to provide good information
    and post some more information so we can see what’s really going on. Now we know the symptom of the disease, but we need some more probing to know where the origin lies… :grin:
  2. An inxi --admin --verbosity=7 --filter --no-host --width would be the minimum required information for us to be able to help you. (Personally Identifiable Information like serial numbers and MAC addresses will be filtered out by the above command)
    Also, please copy-paste that output in-between 3 backticks ``` at the beginning and end of the code/text.

:+1: