Problems with Keychron K2V2 on bluetooth

I use the Keychron K2V2 Keyboard on bluetooth with my Tp-Link UB500 bluetooth dongle. I have had some problems with the bluetooth connection with the keyboard. I was hoping if anyone could help me. Here are the problems in details :-

• The keyboard once put in auto sleep doesn’ t want to reconnect automatically with my computer. I have to manually go to bluetooth settings, turn buletooth on/off OR turn the keyboard on/off and then it works.

• I have had lagging issues while typing when suddenly a key gets stuck and starts typing a single letterrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

• Function keys don’t work, but I really don’t use function keys so :roll_eyes:

Note : I had to compile my own btusb.ko module in order to get this dongle to work, I was using the patched module in 15.2.2 MANJARO until recently I switched to the testing branch of manjaro and got the 5.15.4-1-MANJARO kernel, which HAS the patches for this dongle already. Since upgrading to this kernel my problems have been less but some of them still remain. Please ask for more information and I will provide :slightly_smiling_face:

This issue has existed for a long time

Are you sure keyboard is not faulty ?

1 Like

Yes I am sure my keyboard is not faulty because I even installed windows 10 fully offline on my actual pc and the keyboard ran flawlessly. Even in a virtual machine with windows 10 it runs flawlessly. The problem is with linux, not my keyboard.

p.s. (I hate windows)

1 Like

Same here, I decided to disable the sleep mode for this reason. battery life is not so much of an isue with me since I can plug in every night and don’t use the keeb much when on travel.
and also just to confirm what you wrote the UB500 works OOTB with kernel
5.15.16-1-MANJARO #1 SMP PREEMPT Thu Jan 20 13:58:19 UTC 2022 x86_64 GNU/Linux