Problems to update

no really, without that repo i’m not able to get somes updates from yay:

Missing AUR Packages: gksu-polkit
1 Packages to upgrade.
1 aur/lc0 0.26.1-1 -> 0.26.2-1

Yes, when you become a member (Trust Level 2), you will be able to post links, and have other upgraded capabilities.

There is a request for an authoritative FAQ that documents exactly what the requirements are for TL2, as customized for the Manjaro forums.

2 Likes

WHAT? after many years, many years in Manjaro …?

Hi!
All people are like you, all got a fresh start for good or bad

This is a new forum. The old forum suffered a bad database corruption and is now available as a read-only archive only.

The Manjaro team had no other option but to start all over again, but the administrator of the old forum had in the meantime left the team, and so getting the forum settings right is now in the hands of someone else, and it’s a matter of trial and error, because those settings are very complicated.

The team is still revising and discussing some of the settings, but this takes time. And meanwhile, we’ve got a distribution to take care of. Please be patient. Once you reach Trust Level 2 with the current forum settings, you’ll be able to post links again. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

O’k, “no problem”, i will be patient … do i have an other option? :upside_down_face:

going back to the subject:

look at this, now i’m not able to update my chess engine lc0 :rage:

ninja: build stopped: subcommand failed.
==> ERROR: A failure occurred in build().
Aborting…
error making: lc0

You already have a thread about that, post there with the full build log.

2 Likes

it is not the same problem now, i was trying to install lc0 and i got it with some help from another forum …

Now, i want to update the chess engine, there is an update from yay repo that i can not post here the outcome …

Yes, you can:

However, problems with an AUR package is off topic for this thread as your original issue has been solved. Please create a new topic in #support:aur with the details.

Remove foreign repo from /etc/pacman.conf - save the file and update.

You’re a little late to the party, he already did that. :wink:

1 Like