Problems getting NVidia driver to work

Nope, same thing unfortunately

the only thing i can think of, is to switching back to the stable branch:

sudo pacman-mirrors --api --set-branch stable

then install stable branch packages:

sudo pacman-mirrors --fasttrack 5 && sudo pacman -Syyuu

reboot, install again optimus, reboot and see

It is not possible due to various pipewire dependencies. I am giving up. I will just live without Nvidia.

I also think that this should be possible on the unstable branch, which is just the Arch stable branch. I never had any issues with it so far. This is something about the Nvidia driver configuration. The system is fairly new actually. I just set this up two months ago and haven’t modified much other than switchting branches.

i agree it should work on unstable, but for whatever reason it doesnt, thats why i suggested to switch back to stable… at least prime-run works

Yeah thank you for the help there. Hopefully all of these NVidia issues will be history soon, now that the driver source code has been published

Similar issue here it seems btw
https://forum.manjaro.org/t/boot-sequence-does-not-reach-sddm-after-install-nvidia-drivers

not really the same, he needs to add the ibt parameter for nvidia to work, you already did it + your nvidia is working with prime-run

onedrive 1.1.4-1

Whilst not related to your nvidia issue - you are using a onedrive client version that has known issues and bugs. Those issues and bugs and can lead to data loss.

For a client that is maintained and fully supported, on Manjaro you need to install ‘onedrive-abraunegg’ from AUR.

Thank you. Will do