Problem reproducing a video from a web

I try with several web browsers, like Firefox, Chromium, Chrome, Brave always with adblock disable.
I think first that was a problem with my ISP blocking something, but it is not, because i try from a windows operative system and i can play the video in the web.

So, what could be causing this in my Manjaro Linux distribution? Im getting a code that it seems that means that something is blocking the connection, but im not using a firewall (i think…), at least if i put “firewall” in the search bar of gnome that opens Gufw Firewall and it seems disable (maybe i install other firewall in the past and i dont remember?.. i dont know, there is a way to know this?).

Anyway, my idea is that maybe is a video codec problem???
What i could try?

Thanks.

By the way:

cat hosts                                                     ✔ 
# Standard host addresses
127.0.0.1  localhost
::1        localhost ip6-localhost ip6-loopback
ff02::1    ip6-allnodes
ff02::2    ip6-allrouters
# This host address
127.0.1.1  nueva-exo

cat /etc/resolv.conf                              ✔  5s  
# Generated by NetworkManager
nameserver 100.72.3.109
nameserver 100.72.3.101
nameserver 2800:810:100:3:200:115:192:90
# NOTE: the libc resolver may not support more than 3 nameservers.
# The nameservers listed below may not be recognized.
nameserver 2800:810:100:3:200:115:192:89
nameserver 2800:810:100:1:200:115:192:30

What other file can be blocking something?

But what is your actual problem?

Which videos on which page?

Anyvideo, in this page soap2day.sh
Because i dont have nothing blocking (at least not ufw, also dont iptables, i dont know if could be other thing but i thing that probably not) i believe that probably is a video codec problem.

Problem reproducing a video from a web

I think you didn’t wrote what you meant to.

1 Like

This page looks highly illegal.

They have customer support, you could ask there.

No one can tell for sure unless you provide the video you can’t play.
No link to that site, but a link to a COPY of the video, because to help you we won’t create accounts on that site to watch…

So make a copy of the video you can’t watch and upload it somewhere so others might check which video codec is needed.

Also note that some sites provide different video files for different operating systems…

While i personally took a glimps at some scripts it wanted to load, it looked like they were trying to do some scummy stuff, so be careful :wink:

thanks.
You dont have to register to watch anything, in fact, you dont have to disable adblocker (as they say you need), i just try in the android phone in my wifi with brave browser (adblock activated) and the web works fine.

EDIt: i also use an user-agent, but im having the same issue.
maybe is not the video codec.

i ask there, they say something is blocking.
is not “ilegal” in my country (i dont have to use vpn, etc.)
Thanks.

We do not support piracy on this forum.