I try with several web browsers, like Firefox, Chromium, Chrome, Brave always with adblock disable.
I think first that was a problem with my ISP blocking something, but it is not, because i try from a windows operative system and i can play the video in the web.
So, what could be causing this in my Manjaro Linux distribution? Im getting a code that it seems that means that something is blocking the connection, but im not using a firewall (i think…), at least if i put “firewall” in the search bar of gnome that opens Gufw Firewall and it seems disable (maybe i install other firewall in the past and i dont remember?.. i dont know, there is a way to know this?).
Anyway, my idea is that maybe is a video codec problem???
What i could try?
cat /etc/resolv.conf ✔ 5s
# Generated by NetworkManager
# NOTE: the libc resolver may not support more than 3 nameservers.
# The nameservers listed below may not be recognized.
Anyvideo, in this page soap2day.sh
Because i dont have nothing blocking (at least not ufw, also dont iptables, i dont know if could be other thing but i thing that probably not) i believe that probably is a video codec problem.
You dont have to register to watch anything, in fact, you dont have to disable adblocker (as they say you need), i just try in the android phone in my wifi with brave browser (adblock activated) and the web works fine.
EDIt: i also use an user-agent, but im having the same issue.
maybe is not the video codec.