Please change the login menu

Please change the login menu layout to this:
unknown

It can be absolutely infuriating how that stupid little “skip password” popup appears and interferes when you just wanna hit ‘tab’ to get to the password prompt…

But no, instead you select this ‘skip password’ thing and start typing out your password and before you know it one of the characters for your password somehow triggers your browser to think you wanted to click that stupid little button that I bet nobody even uses. Then you have to go back, and type your username and password again… Not fun.

So… Please move that button to a more sensible position so that people who like to use the tab button to jump from the username box to the password box can actually do so normally.

3 Likes

Manjaro’s forum runs on the Discourse platform so you’d be better off filing a bug there (=“upstream”).

:+1:

3 Likes

I’ve marked this answer as the solution to your question as it is by far the best answer you’ll get.

However, if you disagree with my choice, please feel free to take any other answer as the solution to your question or even remove the solution altogether: You are in control! (If you disagree with my choice, just send me a personal message and explain why I shouldn’t have done this or :heart: or :+1: if you agree)

:innocent:
P.S. In the future, please don’t forget to come back to your question after your issue has been solved and click the 3 dots below the answer to mark a solution like this below the answer that helped you most:
Solution
so that the next person that has the exact same problem you just had will benefit from your post as well as your question will now be in the “solved” status.

Doesn’t seem worth the effort to me, as far as I’m concerned this is a problem with the manjaro forums, i’m not invested enough to create an account on some random website just to report this issue.

It’s not a problem with the Manjaro forum, specifically. It’s a problem with the software Manjaro uses for the forum.

Not something we can control.

I understand.

But it’s something the user can control!

@rabcor Add this entry to your uBlock / AdBlock custom filter list:

forum.manjaro.org###email-login-link

You’re welcome. :sunglasses:

ublock-origin-my-filters-custom

improved-manjaro-login-popup

It now works with TAB and autofill. :+1: Try it out yourself!

7 Likes

Now there’s an actual solution I can get behind, can’t believe I didn’t realize that myself, considering how much I actually use this function of ublock in my day to day browsing.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.