I have PinePhone with Manjaro Plasma but there are some things I don’t know what to do about.
I know that everybody is busy and that Manjaro Plasma on PinePhone is better with every day, but there are some things, that are really annoying (at least for me)
- I can’t use data connection via my SIM (= no internet connection without wifi)
- System settings don’t allow me to do as much as on computer (also manjaro KDE) - for example network settings don’t allow me to make VPN connection as easily as on my desktop
- I can’t find a way to change ringtones
- The phone keeps locking when it isn’t charging
- When I open an app, I can open another one only by searching for it, not by usual scrolling down
- When I’m in the main screen, I can’t swipe/scroll sideways
- lots of apps (like firefox) that I’d expect to run on a phone are only desktop versions
- In the application menu are some apps twice
Could you, please, tell me how to fix it / fix it with new system updates?