Phosh-2steps-app-drawer-prototype

Hello everyone I would like to install this prototype on my phone but I do not know how could help me? I found this iso Release Release 202206300350 · manjaro-pinephone/phosh-dev · GitHub but the updates remove it.

Welcome to the forum! :wave:

Please edit your topic title and first post to be more clear and concise about what you need help with. Please see How to Post.

That’s an old nightly development build from the end of June. Either install the latest nightly release or better yet, install the newest beta:

Thank you for answering so quickly I already have the last dev version but I would like to install the phosh menu that moves from right to left the work of MR I can not put you the link in the message, I find the interface more ergonomic and it frees space on the screen with all the app .

Ignoring my request for you to read the forum rules and act accordingly is very impolite–if not downright rude. Using run-on sentences doesn’t help, either. Please help us help you.

If English is not your first language, you may also use your primary language here–as long as your provide a an English translation. Alternatively, you may post in the appropriate #languages section. That way you don’t have to worry about using English.

I suppose I could have searched for phosh-2steps-app-drawer-prototype earlier. However, no one should have to spend time figuring out what you’re talking about. You need to provide that information.

Notice the MR (Merge Request) is still open and has not been merged. If you actually bothered to read it, you would have noticed @philm is aware of it and has commented there.

Why you think installing a nightly dev image from June is going to help with that is beyond me. Either way, you can’t install something that doesn’t exist yet.

Thank you for your help;
I’m sorry for my rudeness. I didn’t mean to be rude, I just misspoke because I don’t speak English. I use a translator.

You’re welcome.

It’s not that you were being rude on purpose, I understand.

What is your native language, if I may ask?

I am French and I have a very bad English like many French people lol

Well, we do have a #languages:francais section if you would like to use French instead. :wink:

1 Like

Thanks for the info, I will use it :grinning:

Well you can simply installl phosh-next package which includes that patch …

Thank you very much for your response I just installed it and magic it works thank you!

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.