OpenVPN connection times out even after downgrading openvpn package

Hi. I recently installed Manjaro and am having a lot of trouble trying to connect to my OpenVPN. I am already aware that version 2.5.0 of openvpn seems to have some problems and read many threads saying that I should downgrade to 2.4.9-2, but even after doing so my connection still times out and I’m unable to connect. Is there anything else I should try? I also can’t seem to find any logs to add to the post to give any further information, so if anything is required I would need assistance on how to find it.

Thank you in advance.

:+1: Welcome to Manjaro! :+1:

1. Please read this:
    How to provide good information
    and post some more information so we can see what’s really going on. Now we know the symptom of the disease, but we need some more probing to know where the origin lies…

2. An inxi --admin --verbosity=7 --filter --no-host --width would be the minimum required information… (Personally Identifiable Information like serial numbers and MAC addresses will be filtered out by the above command)
    Also, please copy-paste that output in-between 3 backticks ``` at the beginning and end of the code/text.

3. Have you tried openvpn-xor-git (2.5.1-2) yet?

:+1:

P.S. If you enter a bit more details in your profile, we can also see which Desktop Environment you’re using, which CPU/GPU or Kernel, … you have without typing it every time