ive installed it and it shows when i search it, but when i click on it nothing happens.
Have you already tried to start it via cli ?
This way you may get some error-messages
Welcome to Manjaro!
- Please read the information behind this link. It will help you to post necessary information.
[HowTo] Provide System Information
- Please press the three dots … below your post and then press the
- If you give us information about your system, we can see what we’re talking about and make better suggestions.
- You can do this by using
inxiin a terminal or in console.
sudo inxi --admin --verbosity=7 --filter --no-host --width
- Personally identifiable information such as serial numbers and MAC addresses are filtered out by this command
- Presenting the information in this way allows everyone to be familiar with the format and quickly find the items they need without missing anything.
- Copy the output from inxi (including the command) and paste it into your post.
- To make it more readable, add 3 backticks ``` on an extra line before and after the pasted text.
(Wisdom lies in reading )