No boot filename received

Hola a todos
soy nuevo en este mundo de los foros

Tengo una inquietud, mira instalé manjaro en mi maquina una lenovo v110-14iap por cierto y todo anduvo bien borrando el disco completo con la partición por defecto.

Pero luego quise ir por lo recomendado e instalar nuevamente (en la misma maquina) pero con la partición manual y al reiniciar hace algo no sé qué con dhcp ( sale dhcp…) y luego de un tiempo de busqueda creo lanza un error PXE-E53:No boot filename received.
¿a qué se debe?

Hi and welcome to the Forum :+1:

I moved this topic from Support to the language specific category, so native speakers can be of help.

Translation of his OP:

Hello everyone I'm new to this world of forums.

I have a concern, look I installed manjaro on my machine a lenovo v110-14iap by the way and everything went well deleting the entire disk with the default partition.

But then I wanted to go for what was recommended and install again (on the same machine) but with the manual partition and when restarting it does something I don’t know what with dhcp (dhcp comes out…) and after a while of searching I think it throws an error PXE-E53 :No boot filename received.
for what is this?

Help others to help you better by:

1. Providing system info about your hardware by posting program output instead of describing your hardware.
  2. Use new lines when a sentence ends, so it is better readable and followable by others.
  3. If english is not your native language please see:
    • :us: :uk: English [HowTo] Become multi-language on internet
    • :tr: Türkçe [Nasıl] İnternette çok dilli olun
    • :de: Deutsch [Wie man] Werden Sie im Internet mehrsprachig
    • :fr: Français [Comment] Devenir multilingue sur internet
    • :es: Española [Cómo] Conviértete en multilenguaje en Internet
    • :cn: 中文 [如何] 成为互联网上的多语言
    • :it: Italiana [Come] Diventa multilingua su internet
    • :ru: русский язык [Как] Стать многоязычным в Интернете

Please read and follow all advice in this thread:

Especially:

If you are unable to boot into your system to provide the needed info, then use a Live-ISO image to boot from a USB-Stick…
Some commands as mentioned in the articles above are:

inxi -v7azy
lsblk --all --fs
sudo efibootmgr --verbose

The PXE error indicates that you are trying to boot via PXE over the network instead of your drive.
Please check the bootloader you use via the UEFI-Boot-menu.

El error de PXE indica que está intentando iniciar a través de PXE a través de la red en lugar de su unidad.
Verifique el cargador de arranque que usa a través del menú de arranque UEFI.

Cómo configuro bien?
Ayuda!
No puedo subir una foto de mi bios en la pestaña boot pero, el PXE aparece activado y si lo desactivo y arranco la pantalla se va a negro y luego me muestra el boot menú.
tengo el arranque configurado con manjaro de los primeros pero igual hace eso.
¿qué hago?

1. Disable PXE in BIOS, because you have no PXE server…
  2. Boot from a Live-ISO.
  3. Follow the Instruction in the links i provided, because no one will be able to assist you without the needed info from your computer.
  1. Deshabilite PXE en BIOS, porque no tiene un servidor PXE…
  2. Arranque desde un Live-ISO.
  3. Siga las instrucciones en los enlaces que proporcioné, porque nadie podrá ayudarlo sin la información necesaria de su computadora.