New dark theme suggestion

I’m loving the new dark theme I just wish it included the bottom of the page. (which is currently light theme)

I’d suggest making a black banner similar to the one on the top of the page.

1 Like

Welcome to the forum! :slight_smile:

Well, the forum theme is still under revision as we speak. Our first concern was to get the new forum up and running after the crash of the old forum, and of course, the developers also still have a distribution to tend to.

Personally, I kinda like the white bottom of the page in the current dark theme. It takes some getting used to, but it actually provides for a nice contrast between the actual forum content and the useful links section. But that’s just my personal opinion, and I don’t know what will eventually be decided upon by the whole team. :wink:

1 Like

Lol thanks. I’m a member from the old forum but obviously with the new one I had to re-register.

Of course just wanted to put this out there.

I see your point. To me it’s off putting though because of the eye adjustment like when you switch from dark to light theme using a browser extension.

Also I love the change to the blue as replacement of the green from the old dark theme.

1 Like

This was already discussed here:

3 Likes