My computer with Manjaro xfce edition freezes

No Not yet

I have successfully installed the kernel 4.19

Still my computer is freezing

did you switched to the 4.19 kernel?
and it freezed also with it?

Yes, it also freezes with 4.19 kernel

What can i do now?
Should I switch to another Linux distro which is best suited for old computers ?
Can you recommend me some other Linux distro which will run normally to my old hardware

your freezes are because you dont have installed the 340xx drivers on your old hardware as was mentioned several times … these drivers were dropped and i have no idea which distro provides them out of the box, but probably none … so you have to install them manually, which could probably end with a black screen, or use windows 7 … if you want to install the nvidia drivers, first switch back to the 5.4 kernel, and provide output from:
mhwd-kernel -li

I will try this command. Let’s see what happens

But I have also heard that there are some Linux distro specially made for low hardware computer. Can those distributions will work?

first switch to the 5.4 kernel … how many times do i have to tell you its because of the 340nvidia drivers whose support was dropped from linux… so there are probably none linux distros that provide those drivers out of the box…

OK let me try the command

Is there any solution for this

the best solution would be to install windows 7;
or you can install manually the 340xx drivers from aur - that is what we are trying to do right now - but its very likely that you end up with a black screen

But at first when I installed Ubuntu that operating system was working fine, I used that Ubuntu 22.04 LTS for around 1.5 months.

if ubuntu works fine, then use it…

no kernel problem here and why ?

what no kernel problem here? i dont understand

Like why Ubuntu didn’t freeze

i have no idea, maybe it provides the nvidia drivers out of the box … if it doesnt freeze USE UBUNTU!!!

I have also observed that my computer gets freeze before I boot my operating system