Monitor Color calibration resets on boot

Hello

I’m trying to switch to Manjaro from Windows and it’s been hard.
One importante thing for me it the monitor color calibration.
I tried using nvidia, compositor (on system setting) and the Monica app, as recommended on a guide: A simple Color Calibration for Manjaro Linux. I can’t find the file that Monica app is suppose to generate.
Every time I turn on the computer, the settings reset.
On Monica I click on exit and save after calibration, so after boot I resets and when I click on composer, just clicking on it, nothing more, my setting are applied somehow. I don’t want to do this every time I turn on my PC.
I was able to fix it on Windows, but on Manjaro, I just can’t
Is there a command line to set the Gamma colors? Mine settings are R:0.71, G: 0.71, B: 0.69

Thanks

:+1: Welcome to Manjaro! :+1:

1. Please read this:
    How to provide good information
    and post some more information so we can see what’s really going on. Now we know the symptom of the disease, but we need some more probing to know where the origin lies…

2. An inxi --admin --verbosity=7 --filter --no-host --width would be the minimum required information… (Personally Identifiable Information like serial numbers and MAC addresses will be filtered out by the above command)
    Also, please copy-paste that output in-between 3 backticks ``` at the beginning and end of the code/text.

3. Color Calibration is indeed hard. What kind of hardware are you using to measure the light output? If none, forget about Monica and explain what you’re trying to accomplish.

:+1:

P.S. If you enter a bit more details in your profile, we can also see which Desktop Environment you’re using, which CPU/GPU or Kernel, … you have without typing it every time