Memory leak issue

The issue I think at least for me has gone but I don’t know what was causing it or if a patch was done

Tho I do notice there is somewhat of a leak on my laptop using Intel graphics and kernel 4.19

You know I ran into this situation again and the problem seems to have gotten worse to the point of an unresponsive system that needed a hard “push-button” reboot.

journalctl --since today -p4
kernel: xfwm4: page allocation failure: order:4, mode:0x40cc0(GFP_KERNEL|__GFP_COMP), nodemask=(null),cpuset=/,mems_allowed=0
kernel: CPU: 2 PID: 890 Comm: xfwm4 Tainted: P           OE     5.10.1-5-MANJARO #1

I don’t know what to tell you guys, if you’re running xfwm (which seems to be the culprit here,) watching a firefox video stream on one monitor (which seems to be the trigger for me,) keep a tight eye on your ram usage, and start x’ing out of tabs before ram consumption gets laughably out of control. I’m on unstable with the latest kernel 5.10.1-5 and nvidia 455 but I’m going to be running LTS for now to see if I can replicate anything on 5.4.84-1.

Question for all: are you using any cable adapters to your gpu? My gtx 1060 only has 1 HDMI port and the rest are DP ports so I’m using 1 cable adapter from DP to HDMI since both of my monitors are HDMI.