Manjaro seems have disappeared after swapping HDD for a small time

I had a Manjaro XFCE and Windows 10 dual boot and it used to show me the dual boot screen and allow me to select the OS I want to boot into. The hard drive that I had the dual boot on was a 500GB Toshiba. I had a 1TB hard drive just laying around from another laptop so I plugged it into my laptop (just wanted to see what would happen) and booted, it did not do anything and just went to the BIOS screen, that was expected and ok. Now when I put my Toshiba hard drive back in, it booted right into Windows and the screen to select the OS was gone. I opened the BIOS and there was only one boot option and that was Windows

I panicked and went into disk manager in Windows, the part where Linux was located was showing as 100% free.

Has my Linux dual boot somehow managed to obliterate itself?

My system - Asus X202E with Manjaro XFCE

Welcome to Manjaro! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1. Please read the information behind this link. It will help you to post necessary information. [HowTo] Provide System Information
  2. Please press the three dots below your post and then press the :pencil2:
  • If you give us information about your system, we can see what we’re talking about and make better suggestions.
  1. You can do this by using inxi in a terminal or in console.
inxi --admin --verbosity=7 --filter --no-host --width
  • Personally identifiable information such as serial numbers and MAC addresses are filtered out by this command
  • Presenting the information in this way allows everyone to be familiar with the format and quickly find the items they need without missing anything.
  1. Copy the output from inxi (including the command) and paste it into your post.
  • To make it more readable, add 3 backticks ``` on an extra line before and after the pasted text.